engine shutdown
450 7 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11319 ft
Italy

I turn on the drone, I wait for the satellites to be in normal mode and I proceed with the automatic take-off.
When the motors are turned on, after just 1 second the motors go out. first I thought it was due to a problem
of hooking satellites, so I changed place and tried again until it took off regularly, now almost everywhere gives me this problem,
just turn on 2 seconds and turn off the engines, if I try to take off automatically, takes off but after 2 seconds the automatic land
ing starts. Every so often I tried to change the battery, and sometimes I solved, but now it has become a real scourge,
I tried to reinstall djgo4 several times, calibrate compass, turn off the sensors and all but the same problem.
Thanks

2018-6-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is usually caused by either a defective battery, defective motors or the drone overheating - broken fan. Do any error messages appear or warnings show in the aircraft status? In any event the drone is not fit for flight and needs to be returned asap - I would contact DJI Support and raise a ticket to get it shipped back and properly looked at/repaired.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U
lvl.1
Italy

no .. no abnormal message on the display. everything is OK.
I could do a test with all three batteries to see if the problem is the same,
but it seems strange that there are two batteries on three faulty. moreover,
the drone had been sent in assistance for an initial problem to the gimbal,
solved by the assistance in a couple of months of waiting, some advice?

2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize that you're having issues with your drone. Is the firmware updated?
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U
lvl.1
Italy

hello, you last update was done a couple of days after the release, and in the message gives me the latest version,
even the batteries have been updated with last update, the strange thing is that this problem has always given me,
only that first it was sporadic, now in 90% of cases.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 01:35
Hello. We apologize that you're having issues with your drone. Is the firmware updated?

hello, you last update was done a couple of days after the release, and in the message gives me the latest version,
even the batteries have been updated with last update, the strange thing is that this problem has always given me,
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U Posted at 2018-6-11 02:12

I see. If that's the case, we highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have it check. Please start a repair case online. Just go to this website: https://repair.dji.com.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_x0MnNXmtGd0U
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 03:26
I see. If that's the case, we highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have it check. Please start a repair case online. Just go to this website: https://repair.dji.com.

a while ago I did the test with full load, including batteries, I noticed that with two of the three drums after 2/3 attempts went to port and took off, while with the third battery just not. I do not know, sometimes it goes and sometimes not, but never at first, another thing, the last time I sent it to you in DJI, it's been almost 3 months before I got my mavic back .. in assistance I do not know? other advice given this strange situation?
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules