How can I check if my Spark was activated?
3344 3 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AKimber
New

United Kingdom

I set my drone up and connected via WIFI but im not sure if my drone activated/registered?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. I understand that you want to know if your Spark is already activated. Let me help you with this. The easiest way to know if the Spark is already activated is once you launch the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile phone and it is able to detect the Spark then that means that that Spark is activated. I will be posting a video link for you to know if the Spark is properly activated.

Thank you.  
2018-6-11
Use props
AKimber
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-11 10:59
Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. I understand that you want to know if your Spark is already activated. Let me help you with this. The easiest way to know if the Spark is already activated is once you launch the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile phone and it is able to detect the Spark then that means that that Spark is activated. I will be posting a video link for you to know if the Spark is properly activated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1b6BSQTzE

Thanks for the video, my spark is a refurb and when I connected to it via my phone I didn't get any of those questions/prompts?
2018-6-12
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hope you got your activation questions answered.  make sure you can connect to DJI account before you fly, it may not allow it until you do.  good luck
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules