How to turn off WiFi connection in Dji Spark aircraft
3416 4 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MvqHYiJqfnO7
New
Indonesia

Hello, I have problem to turn off WiFi connection in Dji Spark aircraft. Because I have a remote control to control the drone. Usually, I have no problem to connect the aircraft with the remote control. But since yesterday, I can't connect the aircraft with remote. Always beep and connection time out.

In my smartphone, I found SSID the aircraft showing up (previously never showed). It is the main reason why my aircraft & the remote control cannot connected? If that's true, how to turn off the wifi in air craft?

Thank you
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause, may I know what is the color of your LED light on your remote controller? If it's red, please try to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft. Kindly check the video below. Thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_MvqHYiJqfnO7
New
Indonesia

Red blinking and the aircraft more warmest
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_MvqHYiJqfnO7 Posted at 2018-6-11 12:58
Red blinking and the aircraft more warmest

Please try to link your remote to the aircraft then check if there's an update using DJI GO 4 app
2018-6-11
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Have you tried to press the power button on Spark, and keep it pressed until you hear a beep? Like 3 seconds long press. ..that may help linking the RC to Spark
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules