1134 9 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps one of the mods can help me out on this one. I purchased a Osmo Mobile 2 on launch day but didn’t realise I used an incorrect email address when login in for the first time.
I would ideally like to have the little icon on my profile next to my Mavic Pro icon and soon to be Mavic Air, can this be done? It was purchased brand new and I have access to both emails etc

I’ve PM’d Susan but thus far I have had no reply.

Many thanks,

2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with logging-in on your app. Just to confirm, are you using a DJI Go app for the Osmo Mobile 2? What do you mean by changing the icon to Mavic Air?
2018-6-12
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I purchased a brand new Osmo Mobile 2 and used the wrong email address when first turning it on/login to DJO Go app. I’m missing the icon as per pic
2018-6-12
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2018-6-12
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 09:35
Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with logging-in on your app. Just to confirm, are you using a DJI Go app for the Osmo Mobile 2? What do you mean by changing the icon to Mavic Air?

Just realised I perhaps shouldn’t mentioned the Mavic Air as that’s probably confused matters. I just really want my Osmo icon under my profile.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ShadyDealer Posted at 2018-6-12 11:46
Just realised I perhaps shouldn’t mentioned the Mavic Air as that’s probably confused matters. I just really want my Osmo icon under my profile.

Did you activate the Osmo Mobile 2 with your Forum account? You can PM your serial number so that we can check. Once you send PM, please also reply to my post in the thread, thanks.
2018-6-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 01:51
Did you activate the Osmo Mobile 2 with your Forum account? You can PM your serial number so that we can check. Once you send PM, please also reply to my post in the thread, thanks.

PM sent. Thanks Mindy.
Oh, and no it was activated outside the forum account.
2018-6-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 01:51
Did you activate the Osmo Mobile 2 with your Forum account? You can PM your serial number so that we can check. Once you send PM, please also reply to my post in the thread, thanks.

Any joy? Any further info needed?
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ShadyDealer Posted at 2018-6-14 14:10
Any joy? Any further info needed?

Sorry for the late response, if it was activated via another account, I'm afraid the activation info will not be synced in Forum, that is, the Avatar of Osmo Mobile 2 will not display.
2018-6-15
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great, that’s irritating! Even though it’s my other email address, I can’t merge the two? Disappointing.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules