DJI Vision for iPhone x
1951 10 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans368b7181
New

Hi,
I have a phantom 2 vision + and wanted to install the Vision App on my phone, but the app is only available in US store and not in germany.
I also tried to create a second apple id for the US store, but this is not working (error message after insert the 6 digit pin - you can not create ... is the message.

I found an older version (1.0.48) but it is not supported on my iPhone x (ios 11.4) and now I'm searching an actual version like 1.0.60.

Can somebody tell me where I can download it?

I was in contact with DJI Support and they told me, that based on the new Datenschutzgrundverordnung or other reasons the app was removed from german app store
and they can not sent me a download link based on regulations.

Can somebody help me with my problem?

thanks and regards
Toni
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you're having right now. However, for iPhone X, it might not work since the latest iPhone that is compatible with the P2 vision plus is iPhone 6 plus. What I can suggest is to go to the official website of DJI and you will have an option there to download the app (this includes also the list of compatible mobile devices: https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vi ... te_search#downloads
2018-6-12
Use props
fans368b7181
New

I found a way to download the lastest app and it works. It was not so easy to find a solution but now it is running.
2018-6-12
Use props
Nick Yates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans368b7181 Posted at 2018-6-12 06:47
I found a way to download the lastest app and it works. It was not so easy to find a solution but now it is running.

Hi mate,

How did you get it on the iPhone X? I’m having the exact same problem!

Cheers
Nick
2018-6-13
Use props
AnToto
New

I created an Apple ID for the US App Store and downloaded it from there. But I can try to to put it on Dropbox and sent you the link via pn. What do you think about it? But you have to put the app on your iPhone with the Mac OS Tool “Apple configurator 2”.
2018-6-13
Use props
AnToto
New

At the moment it looks not good to extract the app from iPhone and share it with you, because since iOS 11 and iTunes 12.x there is no option to save the app on my mac
2018-6-13
Use props
Nick Yates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

AnToto Posted at 2018-6-13 13:33
At the moment it looks not good to extract the app from iPhone and share it with you, because since iOS 11 and iTunes 12.x there is no option to save the app on my mac

Hi,

Not to worry!

I’ll have to try and find a way of downloading it!

Cheers
2018-6-13
Use props
Nick Yates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans368b7181 Posted at 2018-6-12 06:47

Hi.,

Could you shed some light possibly on how you managed to install it on the Iphone X?

Cheers
2018-6-14
Use props
AnToto
New

Hi Nick,

download the Mac OS Tool “Apple configurator 2” and install it on your mac. Connect your iPhone via cable with your mac and start the app "Apple Configurator 2".
There you can add programs, klick the +Button and navigate to the folder where you stored the DJI Vision.ipa file. Thats it

Cheers
2018-6-14
Use props
Nick Yates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

AnToto Posted at 2018-6-14 03:10
Hi Nick,

download the Mac OS Tool “Apple configurator 2” and install it on your mac. Connect your iPhone via cable with your mac and start the app "Apple Configurator 2".

Thanks AnToto,

Much appreciated.,
I'm fairly new to this so its slightly confusing, So i download the DJI Vision App onto my Mac,. Then as you said using the apple configurator 2 to transfer onto my Iphone X?

Thanks for all your help.,
Nick
2018-6-14
Use props
Nick Yates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

AnToto Posted at 2018-6-14 03:10
Hi Nick,

download the Mac OS Tool “Apple configurator 2” and install it on your mac. Connect your iPhone via cable with your mac and start the app "Apple Configurator 2".

Hi,

I gave that way a go, Unfortunately couldn't get the DJI app on my macbook to then transfer onto my phone
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules