I am really disappointed on DJI management team
2333 39 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gqiu0513
lvl.2

I will state everyyhing based on truth so that you can understand what was going on in the past two month.
I brought the spark on Mar 12, and activate the Spark on Mar 16. I am interested in drone and I want to take some footage for my graduation trip with my family on May and June.
On Mar 17, I did the test fly outdoor and it was all good. Than I took it to salvation mountain to take some footage on Apr 8. It was all good at fisrt couple of times, and I did not crash it or damage it at all. Then the Spark start to drop automatically without ant command from my RC. I tried 3 times in a roll and it happened every time. Every time I turned the camera tomards me, the spark starts to drop without and comand from my RC. Even I Tried to lift it up through my RC, it just keeps dropping. I need to turn the camera to other direction then I can fly it higher. Just for the record, I did not buy DJI care so once I crash the spark, it all counts on me even through it was not my problem(I guess).

When i came back from salvation mountain, I contact the DJI and I said I think this is a design issue. I want the refund. They said they can not issue a refund but they can do the repair. I thought about that and I think that might be a one-time issue. Once the spark is all good I can continue to fly and take it with me for my graduation trip. I sent the spark back and as promised, they did the repair which they replace the main board. I got the spark tell me to activate it again so I feel like this is a brand new spark and it gonna be OK to fly.

On May 6, which is 3 days after I received my "repaired drone", the first outdoor fly, the same issue happened. It was the frist outdoor fly after it was "repaired". the Drone automatically fly to it's right without any command from my RC. It alsmost crashed. The left and right fly is totally out of control and I have to fly it forward then got it back to control. I am really angry about that and I insist for refund this time. I know it is hard for lower level customer servive assistant to issue it, so I asked them to forward this case to manager level. They did, and one of the manager reached me tell me that the refund it not possible since return-refund period which it 14 days after I received the package.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WANT REFUND BECAUSE THE PRODUCT HAS DESIGN ISSUE AND IT KEEP OCCURS MORE THAN ONE TIME, NOT BECAUSE I BROUGHT THE PRODUCT AND I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE. I DON'T THINK "14 DAYS" POLICY APPLIED TO MY CASE.

I talk to the manager couple of times through the phone and emails. We came to the conclusion that I will sent the product back to DJI to run a test. The test is to see that the probems comes from the operator or the product itself. I thought it is fair because we have to figure out what was going on. If that was my fault, then DJI should not take it. However, if it was the product issue, I am not gonna accept any Spark again. I keep telling the manager that any repair or replacement is not acceptable because it happen twice, and it happened right after Dji said it is all clear. The manager said OK and he promised me to send me the diagnose and we talk about the solution. However, after they run the test, I did not get any diagnose report but a notice that a new Spark was shipped. I contacted the manager and he said the diagnose report shows that it was the product problem so they issueed a replacement.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I MADE MYSELF CLEAR AND YOU AGREED. THEN YOU JUST TAKE THE AGREEMENT AS A PIECE OF ****?

After I brought Spark I spent more than 70% of the time to suffer from the problem and sent it back and forth and this mamager said "for some compensation, we can offer a set of propellers for the inconvenience".

What would you feel if you were at my position? By the way, I don'y think "14  days" policy can be applied to my case since this is not my problem, it is your problem!

I have no idea about what gonna happen next. If anyone from DJI saw this post and would like to talk to me, I will be here. I still keep the "replacement" here unboxed. Otherwise I just take their "solution" since they are the boss. They already close my case. This post it just a reference for other customers. Think about it before you buy the product.

2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hello Mr. Anonymous,

Here is a Small Summary of your Case -

1) You tested the Drone on a Mountain, and the Drone was losing Altitude alone. You had a Crash with the Spark (Quoting - ''I did not buy DJI care so once I crash the spark'').
1b) You sent the Drone in for Repair (Without DJI Care)

2) You tested the 2nd Drone and same happened
2b) You are angry ! So you sent the Drone in for A Refund Now (Without DJI Care)

3) DJI doesn't send you a Refund and send you another Drone !
3b) You are really angry as you wanted the Money ! Now you lose your Patience and don't know what to do ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was the Crash before or after the Altitude Problem ?

I am very sorry for you but DJI's Procedure is replacing the Drone, to minimise time frame and also you will get a New Refurbished Drone, with the Problematic Parts replaced by New Ones.

I can see that with 3 NEW Drones, you always had same Problem. This shows that this Problem is not something from DJI Spark, but something you are doing Wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First and Foremost, did you read the Manual before flying ?

Did you first install DJI Assistant 2, Updated all Firmware - Spark / Remote / Batteries, Calibrate Compass, Calibrate IMU, check all your Settings in the DJI Go4 App ?

Thats just the Starter.

Do you have Interference where you are Flying it ? Do you understand what ATTI Mode is ? Are you in CE Mode or FCC Mode ? You use OTG Cable ? What distances are you Flying eg. Distance + Altitudes ? There are a Gazilion Questions you need to answer to come close to a Conclusion.

If you have Flight Records upload to http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/ , Video Cache upload them here.

Here I am just Speculating.

I wish you Best of Luck, but to point a Problem on DJI it is a bit UNFAIR. There are many Spark Pilot who never had Major Issues, apart from small fixes and bugs. Again I think its most Probably is your Fault as you got 3 New Sparks and always end up with same problem.

Sorry but thats my Present Conclusion. It looks you are doing something Wrong. Now you have to figure out what you are doing....

2018-6-12
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Hi,

I have a slightly different angle on it than my friend DMX_MT.

I understand that your Spark number 1 had a h/w issue which DJI tried to fix by replacing main board.
The issue you described is consistent with bottom vision sensors failure (my speculation - not a fact).

I understand that the same Spark number 1 with replaced main board also had the problem with keeping its position (although this problem seems different than the first one you describe).
The issue you described is consistent with IMU failure (perhaps lack of calibration) or GPS failure. I am not sure if you calibrated compas and IMU and if you waited for P-GPS mode to kick in before launching Spark. However, based on the fact that DJI did replacement again, I suspect that there was another issue with the main board they replaced and not any error on your part.

Than DJI sent you Spark number 2 - brand new one. This one you did not try yet since it sits unboxed in your home.

Yes - you are right - what happened sucks and I do agree with your comment regarding 14-day policy nonsense. After all you could have been on vacation. It should be standard 90 days.

Anyways. Spark is an extremely advanced piece of technology in an extremely small package. Things happen. My Spark is right now in repair facility in Texas having suffered spontaneous gimbal problem. You had really bad luck but, as the saying goes, "three times the charm".

Unbox your new Spark and try. Unless you really want to spend your time and energy on fighting DJI, which, I believe, will make you even more angry. The only person which will lose is you, not DJI. It is unfair - I know - don't get me wrong. I am just trying to help.

If I were you, I would unbox your second Spark, made sure that firmware is up to date, did thorough calibration of compass and IMU and do all the pre-checks recommended by this forum which DMX_MT put together on one page:  New Spark Pilots - Info&Errors on ATTI / Compass / GPS Satellites

If you encounter any problems, please respond to these messages - we are here to help.
2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 10:30
Hello Mr. Anonymous,

Here is a Small Summary of your Case -

Hello there,
Just make myself clear, I did not crach the Spark on Mountain. I am saying that if I crash the Spark, I have to take the crach all by myself because I do not have DJI care.
Also, I did everthing before my flight, updating and everthing, We have talked about that when I talk to the assistant.
Last but not least, DJI took the drone back and did the test, then they send the new Spark. I asked them about the diagnose result, here is what he said, "We did conduct an analysis to determine if the cause is a manufacture error or not and since the replacement was approved the cause is not a pilot error. ". They have the fly record and did the test. I told them which flight in which day has the problem. I apprecaite your reply but I am sick of leting people talk about the technical issue. I believe peolpe in DJI test center have the ability to get a conclusion.
Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

Mirek6 Posted at 2018-6-12 11:24
Hi,

I have a slightly different angle on it than my friend DMX_MT.

Hello there,

I truly appreciate your reply. Thanks for your advice and I actually did all the updates and calibration before the flight. As a beginner, I did the research and read the manuals even before I bought Spark.

I might just put it there since I am tired of this thing. I will decide what I am gonna do later.

Again, thank you for your advice, I appreciate that.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 12:13
Hello there,
Just make myself clear, I did not crach the Spark on Mountain. I am saying that if I crash the Spark, I have to take the crach all by myself because I do not have DJI care.
Also, I did everthing before my flight, updating and everthing, We have talked about that when I talk to the assistant.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that caused you, I understand how frustrating this has been on your part. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve this issue, may I have your latest case number so that we can help you with this?
2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-12 12:26
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that caused you, I understand how frustrating this has been on your part. Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve this issue. may I have your latest case number so that we can help you with this?

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

The lastest one is "CAS-1831242-F3V7D8" but I don't think it helps since this manager keep saying "14d ays" policy. I don't think he read my previous email because he did not reply me after my three follow-up email.

"CAS-1772493-J3M9C0" this one might be helpful.

Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 12:33
Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for providing the information, we want to let you know that this issue has been forwarded to our designated department for further assistance.
2018-6-12
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Canada

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 12:25
Hello there,

I truly appreciate your reply. Thanks for your advice and I actually did all the updates and calibration before the flight. As a beginner, I did the research and read the manuals even before I bought Spark.

Let us know on this forum how your case with DJI ended.
I can see that you caught their interest again.

Good luck!
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Mirek6 Posted at 2018-6-12 12:53
Let us know on this forum how your case with DJI ended.
I can see that you caught their interest again.

Mirek, DJI has sent him 2 Sparks Replacements.

First Replacement was the Repair and then the Manager said he will refund and sent him a New Spark as Second Replacement. So in all there where 3 Sparks.

The First Spark he said it was Losing Altitude Alone, maybe it had something in the Vision Sensors or Barometer, who knows... Then with the Second Spark it was going Left and Right and Out of Control, I think there is some sort of Magnetic Interference near him which is dropping the Spark into ATTI Mode, and he is right the Drone will be harder to control in ATTI.

I think this Guy doesn't want his Spark and now wants the Money, after all its his Choice. I doesn't think they will issue him a refund though.

2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 12:13
Hello there,

So you did not Crash. I understood badly your sentence. Sorry.

Good luck with your Case my friend, but I am telling you that you are Wasting Time because you won't receive a Refund.

Everybody makes mistakes, maybe the Spark isn't your kind of Drone.

But to be Fair I have a Spark and I bought it as I really like that such a Small Drone can do so much for me. I have friends that do Incredible things with the Spark ! Their Videos are so Nice !!

You may be angry and you have your own opinions, but I would give it a try, don't give up, maybe you are just doing something wrong. Its impossible that all your 3 Sparks have issues !

As I told you before, when yours enters DJI Technical Department, they send you a Replacement right away to avoid time delay. Thats why you always receive a New Spark and need to activate it.

From your words, I suspect the 1st Spark was Faulty, but the second replacement going right and left was some just entering ATTI Mode and you could control it. In ATTI Mode the auto braking is turned off as it doesn't hold GPS Positioning so it won't for the Drone to stop at the last Co-Ordinates.

To be fair, DJI still accepted your complaint and even send a 2nd Replacement !

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 15:10
So you did not Crash. I understood badly your sentence. Sorry.

Good luck with your Case my friend, but I am telling you that you are Wasting Time because you won't receive a Refund.

Hello there,

Another thing is it is not three new drones. It's a new drone, and a repaired drone. I guess the thrid new drone you are talking about is the replacement drone, which is a new drone, and I haven't unbox it.

I have the same issue twice, the first time is the new drone, then the second time is the "repaired drone".
Anyway, thanks for your reply and I have checked the info that you put them together. They are really helpful for me to understand how drone position itself, but I don't think the problem came from GPS mode to ATTI mode.

I definitely will fly again, but not this point. Hope you have fun with your drone.

Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 15:17
Hello there,

Another thing is it is not three new drones. It's a new drone, and a repaired drone. I guess the thrid new drone you are talking about is the replacement drone, which is a new drone, and I haven't unbox it.

Yes.

1st Drone - The one you bought you said it had Camera Issue and lose altitude
2nd Drone - 1st Replacement that when right and left
3rd Drone - 2nd Replacement which was sent again from DJI instead of the Money

So its 3 Drones. Where am I wrong ?

Listen to me, I am being REALISTIC ! You can do incredible things with the Spark. Calm down and try to learn as much as possible and you'll be soon uploading Nice Videos and Photos here. I am sure !

When you have some time read - https://forum.dji.com/thread-151297-1-1.html

Goodluck Buddy, Be Courageous and Look Forward Now ! Thank God they Gave you the Replacements Twices ! You are Lucky !

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 14:58
Mirek, DJI has sent him 2 Sparks Replacements.

First Replacement was the Repair and then the Manager said he will refund and sent him a New Spark as Second Replacement. So in all there where 3 Sparks.

Hello there,
"Two replacement" just shows you still have no idea what is going on here.
Anyway, whatever makes you happy. Hope you have fun with your spark.
Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 15:19
Yes.

1st Drone - The one you bought you said it had Camera Issue and lose altitude

2nd dorne they changed the main borad which means the problem is not from the main board. Besides, they got the product and run the diagnose. I would believe their conclusion rather than your assumption without knowing what was going on here.
Anyway, have fun with drone. I am sick of arguing.
Have a good day.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 15:20
Hello there,
"Two replacement" just shows you still have no idea what is going on here.
Anyway, whatever makes you happy. Hope you have fun with your spark.

Quoting You -

''Another thing is it is not three new drones.''

1) It's a new drone, <---- The One you Bought

2) and a repaired drone. <----- First Replacement

3) I guess the third new drone you are talking about is the replacement drone, which is a new drone, and I haven't unbox it.'' <-------- Second Replacement

Try out the New Drone the Manager sent you, you'll see that it will Work. I am very optimistic.

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 15:25
Another thing is it is not three new drones.

1) It's a new drone,

you right. I want my money back because I spend the money on the product while I am not having fun from it. Instead, I have to send it back and forth, miss the oppoturnities to take footages in my one-month trip.
It's ok for you to just type words in front of your PC becasue I did not suffer from this pain, You don't know how that feels like.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 15:29
you right. I want my money back because I spend the money on the product while I am not having fun from it. Instead, I have to send it back and forth, miss the oppoturnities to take footages in my one-month trip.
It's ok for you to just type words in front of your PC becasue I did not suffer from this pain, You don't know how that feels like.

Good Luck Dude, hope DJI can help you out !

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 15:31
Quoting you - ''I would believe their conclusion rather than your assumption without knowing what was going on here.''

Man you are RUDE ! I wonder how DJI had the Patience to send you 2 Replacements !

Well, it seems like you get serious here.
so just for your statement, I don't understand why you keep saying the repaired drone is not my drone. here is the image I got for the repaire. . Are you saying it is not actually me drone and they sent me a refurbished frone? Or the main borad is the refurbished one?
Second, I said the the problem is not coming from main borad is becasue after they changed the main board, the issue still occurs.
And you are right, I am not a professional one, and I am still learning.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 15:58
Well, it seems like you get serious here.
so just for your statement, I don't understand why you keep saying the repaired drone is not my drone. here is the image I got for the repaire. [view_image]. Are you saying it is not actually me drone and they sent me a refurbished frone? Or the main borad is the refurbished one?
Second, I said the the problem is not coming from main borad is becasue after they changed the main board, the issue still occurs.

So you spent $231.00 for the Repaired drone ? You should have posted this Picture in the First Comment !

Quoting you ''They said they can not issue a refund but they can do the repair.''

I thought they couldn't give a Refund but Repair it for you for FREE.

Now I understand why you are after the money. You have a point here.

If you think the Repaired Drone was bad, you can be right as you are the one who tested it.

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 16:07
So you spent $231.00 for the Repaired drone ?

Now I understand why you are after the money. You have a point here.

Hello there,

To be clear, I did not pay for that. DJI has the policy to cover that since this was the error of the product.

I present this aiming at your "refurbished drone" conclusion.

Besides, I am more clear than anyone else that I can not get my refund since I have talked to two managers. However, that was my initial idea and I think all these suffers are more than just a set of propellers as compensation. I post this as a reference for who has the same issue and trying to deal with it.

I can see your enthusiasm for Spark. Wish you can do something really cool.

Thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 16:17
Hello there,

To be clear, I did not pay for that. DJI has the policy to cover that since this was the error of the product.

Why you say half a sentence buddy, you post a picture of the Cost telling me - 'Thats not a Replacement !'' then the following comment you come back and tell me they gave it for FREE.

Many guys said that DJI send Refurbished Units, as it helps reduce the shipping time frame. Go search on Youtube regarding other's experiences and see by yourself.

Watch this are read the Comments -

Have a Good Night Bro ! Wish you the Best of Luck with your Case !

2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-12 16:26
Why you say half a sentence buddy, you post a picture of the Cost telling me - 'Thats not a Replacement !'' then the following comment you come back and tell me they gave it for FREE.

Many guys said that DJI send Refurbished Units, as it helps reduce the shipping time frame. Go search on Youtube regarding other's experiences and see by yourself.

I know nothing about refurbished unit so I post the pic to ask you about that.
Anyway, good night.
2018-6-12
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 16:29
Anyway, good night.

If you start searching and reading you will learn more. Especially Tutorials of how to Fly.
2018-6-12
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Canada

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 16:29
Anyway, good night.

gqiu0513,

If DJI said that they replaced the board, than they replaced the board and not sent you refurbished drone.
The picture of bill you showed proves that. Also, when you send drone for warranty repair, you must have its serial number. When DJI sends the drone back, they will give you the serial number of drone they send back. Check your records - serial numbers will be identical - I bet a coffee on that :-).

All this discussion is academic anyways. Your drone was faulty - DJI admitted that by repairing board. Repaired board was faulty as well - DJI admitted it by sending you a new drone. All this for free.

You are clear. Just take your precautions, fly it and all we be good.

Good luck!
2018-6-12
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

Mirek6 Posted at 2018-6-12 18:58
gqiu0513,

If DJI said that they replaced the board, than they replaced the board and not sent you refurbished drone.

Hello there,

You win the coffee!

That's a fair explanation. I am not here to disappoint anyone and to be honest, I don't think they will issue the refund, just a reference for those people who have the similar situation.

Anyway, I will still fly in the future and add some of the clips in my short documentary. Hope you have fun with drone and keep in touch.

Best,
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 19:18
Hello there,

You win the coffee!

We do apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and after-sales policy, according to the current policy, your situation is not allowed for a refund, but this doesn't mean we will not take responsibility, our repair center has replaced the drone, please test this one to see if the issue persists.
Tony has escalated your concern to the higher team to see if there is anything else we can do for you, we will have someone to contact you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Mirek6 Posted at 2018-6-12 18:58
gqiu0513,

Hello Mirek,

You said again - ''If DJI said that they replaced the board, than they replaced the board and not sent you refurbished drone.''

I would like you to read the DJI Comment before my comment - (Attached Picture)

''Our repair center has replaced the drone, please test this one to see if the issue persists.''

I can understand you don't believe me, but maybe as I gave you my opinion from personal discussion with other Pilots who experienced replacements and repairs.

May be now you can read what a DJI Moderator for Yourself.

I am not surprised you don't believe me, I am by far Mr.Right, but you still maybe don't know me so much, I don't shoot things out of my head. I talk a lot to others pilots too and they don't lie as they have a very good reputation here on this DJI Forum.

2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 00:03
We do apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and after-sales policy, according to the current policy, your situation is not allowed for a refund, but this doesn't mean we will not take responsibility, our repair center has replaced the drone, please test this one to see if the issue persists.
Tony has escalated your concern to the higher team to see if there is anything else we can do for you, we will have someone to contact you soon, thanks for your patience.

DJI Mindy,

I think DJI is 100% right, and very kind in helping this Customer more than once.

But I think this Guy, wants ONLY HIS MONEY back. He's not interested in going flying his New Replacement Drone and Learning about it, as when I try to tell him what he is doing wrong and tried to encourage him to fly, he just shows anger and frustration.

To my understanding from his First Problems this Guy lost interest in the Spark, and wants a Refund at all costs, no matter how much DJI help  him or Repace his drone. He's just not interested in Flying, as he doesn't want help about learning, maybe he was doing mistakes.

The thing is that guys like him do mistakes, then they blame it all on the Manufacturers, so that they won't admit they don't know how to handle a Drone. He was blaming his mistakes on the Spark Design too ! Never heard a comment like this !

I admire the Patience that DJI Support has with certain customers ! Its not fair that a Guy like him makes such a bad name to DJI.

Here again DJI Support is right, if it was me I wouldn't give this guy the money back just because he changed his mind and doesn't want the Drone anymore.

Its very clear thats even though DJI issues more than 1 replacement, and even he didn't have DJI Care Refresh and didn't pay a single $1 for repairs and replacements, he is out again calling on DJI Managment.

Most Pilots and DJI Customers can understand that certain guys just don't appreciate the help given to them. If they don't take what they want they will still Threaten and try to Hurt Companies by spreading a Bad Name for them. In this case he made it clear, all he wants is 'MONEY'.

Welldone to DJI ! Very Good Service and Keep It Up. As a DJI Customer I support You.

2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-12 19:18
Hello there,

You win the coffee!

Hello Mr. Anonymous,

Just to make my point clear, read the reply from DJI Mindy.

I was the only one who was objecting your point, and I can understand you didn't like my comments as I was saying things you didn't want to hear.

But I can Black - Black and White - White. In your case you where helped serveral times from DJI, abused there Kindness and still want to do damage and open a Post Complaining about how DJI threated you. I understand you are disappointed as you just want the Refund of the Money. But why do damage when people helped you ???

For me thats really Unpolite and Selfish !

I don't want you to answer me if your first drone is a replacement or repair, just read the comments from DJI and you will figure out yourself, if I am right or wrong.

''Our repair center has replaced the drone, please test this one to see if the issue persists.''

I am a kind of guy that admits my mistakes, thats why I find certain posts really TIME WASTING, just like this one, where you where Helped Multiple Times from DJI and still want to do Damage to DJI. I tried to help you too but when you see that My Comments don't ring in your ears, you just tell me that I don't understand, and argue with a Loud Voice. Thats not a Decent Discussion, where you can't listen to what others have to say.

Anyways this is my Opinion, as I told you again and again, you must learn how to Fly, as many other DJI Customers like me, are PROUD of having a Spark. You can do so many nice videos and photos with it !

If you just want your Money back, thats another subject, but you show change the title of the post as you are pointing against DJI Customer Care that they aren't helpful, where as they had so much PATIENCE with a guy like you.

Did you come here to learn what happened to your drone ? Or just to Comlplain against anyone who doesn't agree with you ? Tell me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title is misleading, like most of your comments. I suggest you change the post title -

''I am really disappointed on DJI management team''
to
''DJI don't want to Refund my Money, as I don't want the Spark anymore.''

2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

For Mirek and gqiu (Mr.Anonymous),

Here is the Picture I attached -

I will still pay you a Coffee. For both of you.

2018-6-13
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-13 01:02
Hello Mirek,

You said again - ''If DJI said that they replaced the board, than they replaced the board and not sent you refurbished drone.''

DMX_MT,

It is not a matter of believing. It is a matter of openly sharing our opinions based on what we see and understand.

First drone was not replaced. Only the main board was replaced in the old drone. It is very clear from the chain of this discussion. This drone (fixed one) was than replaced by a second one - as moderator said.
This is exactly what gqiu0513 and I were saying from the beginning.

Nevertheless - let's stop this exchange because it brings nothing new to the discussion. It is not important. What is important is for gqiu0513 to unpack his new drone, follow all the pre-cautions and instructions as posted by you and enjoy his new drone.
2018-6-13
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-13 01:52
For Mirek and gqiu (Mr.Anonymous),

Here is the Picture I attached -

I will gladly accept your coffee - I would love to visit Malta :-)
2018-6-13
Use props
gqiu0513
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-13 01:05
DJI Mindy,

I think DJI is 100% right, and very kind in helping this Customer more than once.

Hello there,

You have been rude and put judgement on me from day 1. Here is what I an gonna say, for the last time.

I have talk about the operating procedure. Also they did the test on that drone and the diagnose shows it's not the operator's problem. "we did conduct an analysis to determine if the cause is a manufacture error or not and since the replacement was approved the cause is not a pilot error." here is a quotation from DJI's email. You keep saying the peoblem caused on me and I have no idea where you came with that conclusion. That's rude and ridiculous.

Anyway, whtaever makes you happy.
2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

gqiu0513 Posted at 2018-6-13 05:10
Hello there,

You have been rude and put judgement on me from day 1. Here is what I an gonna say, for the last time.

Who blamed you for the damage ?

I blame you for being Selfish and Greedy, as you know that the Spark is a Good Drone, still you don't know how to Fly It and wish your Money Back, blaming DJI for the Error you are doing with the New Replacements. Go watch some Tutorials and Learn.

I don't have a Softy Character, just to let you know that.

Go Fly and Start Enjoying the Drone instead of Moaning all the Time ! Time Waster !

2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Mirek6 Posted at 2018-6-13 04:35
DMX_MT,

It is not a matter of believing. It is a matter of openly sharing our opinions based on what we see and understand.

Mirek, I won't argue with you because of this Anonymous Greedy Guy.

I agree with most of your comments here, and have much respect to you as you have been so helpful and kind to me.

Re the Replacement, only DJI know what they did, but I am telling you that most are Replacements as many Pilots told me same thing when they receive - Repaired Drones.

Serial + Wifi are all Different from the Original Ones.

I will stop argueing here, as its useless.

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-13 01:05
DJI Mindy,

I think DJI is 100% right, and very kind in helping this Customer more than once.

We really appreciate your support to DJI as always, we will do our best to help OP to get it sorted out, some requests may not be satisfied but we will keep learning to improve our customer service. Thank you again for being with us.
2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 20:30
We really appreciate your support to DJI as always, we will do our best to help OP to get it sorted out, some requests may not be satisfied but we will keep learning to improve our customer service. Thank you again for being with us.

Thank you Mindy,

It just not fair that some Greedy Pilots point their fingers to your Company after all the help and patience you have with them.

The problem is that the Pilot doesn't know how to fly a drone, and still he insist that he wants money, after receiving 2 replacements from you ! Very rude !

DJI is doing a GREAT JOB and I am so pleased to be your Client !

Thank you to all the DJI Team !

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-14 02:08
Thank you Mindy,

It just not fair that some Greedy Pilots point their fingers to your Company after all the help and patience you have with them.

Thank you again, hope you have a nice day.
2018-6-15
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-15 03:28
Thank you again, hope you have a nice day.

You too Dear Mindy ! !
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules