Question about FW Update 1.2.01.03
1227 10 2015-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thatch
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone had a good experience with FW update: 1.2.01.03?

2015-5-15
Use props
zenkovpp
lvl.1

Russia

I think - Yes. I was fly near the ground yesturday with factory batt. 4500 - no problems. But for now I'm afraid to rise high and fly away far.
To many negative reviews.
2015-5-15
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

No problems since the update.
2015-5-15
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

I had to hold my tongue on the left side of my cheek to ensure the download worked...I had to dick around with the batteries a bit and got some weird messages that didn't seem to make sense...But after several practice flights being very conservative there were absolutely no issues with my bird and no more weird messages...I am gradually getting my trust back for her...She is flying well with no issues...I always check IMU , Compass Calibration for new sites and check the K factor from NOAA and weather conditions...The only concern is that the altitude is whacked out....How can I be 20ft off the ground when I am 4ft AGL?
2015-5-15
Use props
thatch
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for feedback guys. Hearing some good news about the update gives me a little more courage. The horror stories have taken away my appetite to fly it.
2015-5-15
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yup ... I have had no problems.  Flies well since update.
2015-5-16
Use props
bart
New

United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-5-16 17:46
Yup ... I have had no problems.  Flies well since update.

My update worked on the RC but not the bird, all I get now is a solid red light. No tones no nothing anyone have a clue?
2015-5-17
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

bart Posted at 2015-5-17 23:29
My update worked on the RC but not the bird, all I get now is a solid red light. No tones no nothi ...

Did you make sure you removed any txt files that were generated from the previous upgrade (i.e., the RC) before attempting to upgrade your inspire?  Don't forget to make sure the RC must be powered off when attempting to upgrade the inspire.
2015-5-18
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

No issues here as well this FW update went smoother than the last 300...
2015-5-18
Use props
info.covisual
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi, we updated the inspire, in the card appeared the message that the process was successful. When we updated the rc, we lost the connection within the rc and the inspire. We did the update again, and tried to relink the rc with the drone but, we were not able to do that. Any suggestion?
2015-5-20
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

No it did not load properly and said "Failure" I am now stuck in gimbal loading mode or I can go to flight mode but I can not enter travel mode.
2015-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules