Shipping Delay
909 7 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yetimongrel
New

United States

Hi, I was just wondering if someone could tell me when my order will actually ship. I ordered the Spark for my husband for father's day and it said estimated shipping was 1 business day after successful payment but it still hasn't shipped. I completely understand delays I'm just looking for some sort of time frame so I can let him know when he can look for it Order Number:  0011538400669 Thanks!

2018-6-12
Use props
Superdudd
lvl.1
United States

Good luck. This seems to be par for the course for DJI.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your interest in DJI product and sorry for the delay, we will verify with the Sales Team about the estimated shipping date and come back to you later, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, the order was delayed because of the Micro SD card, it will be available very soon, the order will be shipped these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-13
Use props
yetimongrel
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-13 01:13
Thanks for your patience, the order was delayed because of the Micro SD card, it will be available very soon, the order will be shipped these two days, please note the email with the tracking number recently, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you! I see where it's now saying it's shipped, but I don't see a shipping number and haven't received an email either. Do you know when that'll show up?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yetimongrel Posted at 2018-6-13 08:29
Thank you! I see where it's now saying it's shipped, but I don't see a shipping number and haven't received an email either. Do you know when that'll show up?

The tracking number was a little delayed, it has been generated now, did you receive it? I have sent you the tracking number via PM.
2018-6-13
Use props
Edward McClung
New

I ordered my Mavic pro alpine on the 6th of this month. If it's just the micro SD card delaying my order I don't really care, I can go buy one. I'd much rather have the drone!
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Edward McClung Posted at 2018-6-16 17:26
I ordered my Mavic pro alpine on the 6th of this month. If it's just the micro SD card delaying my order I don't really care, I can go buy one. I'd much rather have the drone!

Hi Edward, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know your order number? We'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules