1211 9 2018-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jojima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28711 ft
United States

Hello!!!
I am new in the drone world, just a few weeks ago I got my first Drone, the MA. And I am just starting to learn how to fly and use it. and with the issues in the last FW I am not flying a lot by now. however I would like to know what SW do you experts recomend for editing videos and create the great footage you made?. Again I am new in this and will have to learn a lot, but would like to get your recomendations to do it the right way.
Thanks a lot in advance for your advices!!

2018-6-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iMovies but I'm no pro video maker Good luck with it and BTW - if your drone is fine then fly it and don't be put off by someone else's experience on here. My MA is flawless on the latest firmware so enjoy it.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, as of the moment we're not supporting any third party application aside from our DJI GO 4 app, you might be considered some suggestions from our other users as well, anyways, congratulations for having our Mavic Air, please enjoy using your aircraft and use it in an advisable way.
2018-6-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Final Cut Pro X. Power Director 16 and davinchi resolve in that order.
2018-6-12
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I learned on Adobe Premiere many years ago so this has always been my go to editing app. It is very powerful and will basically do anything you can think of. It is pricey so it all depends on how serious you want to get into the video editing world.

There are a few free options and some cheaper ones but you will want to read what their capabilities are before making your selection. Here is a link that I found.

https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ ... tware-for-beginners
2018-6-12
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

As a Mac user I always edit my videos on Final Cut Pro X but Adobe premiere pro is also a great SW to do what you want. First of all you need to learn basics for drone video shooting (iso, shutter speed, WB, ND filters, d-cinelike...). There's a lot of youtube channel to explain and teach you that. Then you had to practice a lot and edit footage and share with us your videos !
2018-6-12
Use props
Nina.DG
lvl.2

United States

Hey there,
Congrats on getting your first drone! That must be super exciting.
Regarding your question:
Here is a list of video editing software (free and paid) published last year - https://forum.dji.com/thread-110283-1-1.html

Perhaps, that might be helpful
2018-6-12
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Free version of davici resolve 15, or paid version of Filmora.
some new is https://www.openshot.org/ , but I didn't try it yet, seems a good program....

2018-6-12
Use props
Nina.DG
lvl.2

United States

Here is also a detailed roundup of free video editors for Windows 10.

Openshot is a good option for basic operations. Davinci Resolve is, on the contrary, may seem too complicated for someone without solid video editing experience.
VSDC is a mighty tool, and perhaps Videopad.
2018-6-13
Use props
djiuser_xxiBaNpwyJQQ
New

No one took your drone you can learn it easily you will see on the internet thousand of videos about the drone to learn. There are very famous marketing channels. You can see it on youtube as well. I recommend you the channel how to fly the drone here you can see all types of guide.
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules