So I'm a moron..... Who knew
1099 8 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jbbruce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1263196 ft

So I'm gonna be completely honest.  It turns out that the two threads i created seeking help, support, and or resolution to 1 of my main concerns was actually staring me right in the face the whole time.  The issue was that my front LED lights would automatically turn themselves off immediately after the boot sequence completed.  Many of you fine individuals tried and tried to help me fix this issue and sadly in vain..... That is until i finally was able to post pictures of all my menus.   Sure enough... One individual was very quick to point out a valuable piece of information that was right in front of my face the entire time.  In my defence, it was actually pretty dificult to see.  Several of you mentioned that i needed to assign one of the "c" buttons to the lights.  Heres where i missed the boat completely.  When i pulled up the menu for the "c" buttons i saw multiple options but what i totally missed was that there is a slider bar (again very difficult to see) right next to the options.  And sure enough once jeff7577 inspected my pics he was quick to point out the slider bar and i scrolled it down and there was the manual setting button for the front LED lights.
So i want to thank all of you who took the time to try helping me and I'm sorry for being a moron.

What im still wondering is why the lights just suddenly turned off when i never changed any of the settings.   I mean really, how could i have when i didnt even know where the setting to do so was?

Thank you again to all of you for your attempts to help me with this.   I'll try harder to not be such a moron.
2018-6-13
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Sometimes the software/firmware update changes settings. DJI do warn you to check. I doubt many users do, with the exception of the experienced people.
2018-6-13
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey the app is full of features and settings that some of us do not use just have a good look through all the options with the aircraft taking off
2018-6-13
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft

I’m glad you got it sorted. They do not make that bar stand out with it being dark grey on a black background on a tiny screen.
2018-6-13
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Very glad you got it sorted.  Is it an android thing because I have never had to assign my lights to one of my C Buttons.  For me that does not make sense they do this that in order to have the option in the app it has to be assigned to a button???  With my MP using IOS it is always a setting in the DJI GO 4 app even when not connected to the RC/AC.  Has it always been this way or another one of their glitches??
2018-6-13
Use props
Jbbruce
lvl.2

AlansDronePics Posted at 2018-6-13 05:46
Sometimes the software/firmware update changes settings. DJI do warn you to check. I doubt many users do, with the exception of the experienced people.

Yeah i guess i really didn't consider that as a strong possibility.  Although it is a good possibility.
Thanks again
2018-6-14
Use props
Jbbruce
lvl.2

Exib Posted at 2018-6-13 05:57
Hey the app is full of features and settings that some of us do not use just have a good look through all the options with the aircraft taking off

Honestly i thought i had.  Lol. I never saw the slider bar.

Thanks again
2018-6-14
Use props
Jbbruce
lvl.2

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-6-13 15:34
I’m glad you got it sorted. They do not make that bar stand out with it being dark grey on a black background on a tiny screen.

Thanks again Jeff.

As many times as i went threw all the menus and options i still cant believe that i missed the slider bar. They need to make it a bright contrasting color
2018-6-14
Use props
Jbbruce
lvl.2

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-13 17:30
Very glad you got it sorted.  Is it an android thing because I have never had to assign my lights to one of my C Buttons.  For me that does not make sense they do this that in order to have the option in the app it has to be assigned to a button???  With my MP using IOS it is always a setting in the DJI GO 4 app even when not connected to the RC/AC.  Has it always been this way or another one of their glitches??

I dont know if its an Android thing but it certainly seems to be.  I don't believe its a glitch.  In my opinion all settings and options should be the same no matter what equipment you use

Thanks again man
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules