ESC error... What next ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spraf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262320 ft
France

Hello everyone.
As many people, I had the ESC problem error.
I installed the 1.11.30 update and my problem got solved... After 5 or 6 flights, it went back definitely.
I would like to know if the 1.11.30 fixed your ESC problem for real ?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi we are sorry if you are having problems with you aircraft, may i know if there is an error code number indicated aside from the ESC error?
2018-6-13
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-13 07:45
Hi we are sorry if you are having problems with you aircraft, may i know if there is an error code number indicated aside from the ESC error?

For me the problem is solved... Drone sent back to dji support. They sent me back a new one. Everything needed to be changed:mainboard, shell, and the 4 motors.
The former owner may have had a crash or hardlanding and as a newbie, I didnt notice, because it flew well (at lest it was what I thought until I received my new one and realized the difference of noise and behaviour)
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-6-13 22:45
For me the problem is solved... Drone sent back to dji support. They sent me back a new one. Everything needed to be changed:mainboard, shell, and the 4 motors.
The former owner may have had a crash or hardlanding and as a newbie, I didnt notice, because it flew well (at lest it was what I thought until I received my new one and realized the difference of noise and behaviour)

Nice to see the issue has been figured out. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-14
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-14 00:21
Nice to see the issue has been figured out. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.

Yes, indeed, I still have my RC calibration problem. The guys at DJI tech support told me that they didn't encounteer the problem, but with me it's always the same !
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-6-14 03:56
Yes, indeed, I still have my RC calibration problem. The guys at DJI tech support told me that they didn't encounteer the problem, but with me it's always the same !

Sorry to hear about the calibration error. Is the firmware of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 are up to date? If not, kindly update the firmware and re-do the calibration. Let us know the result. Thank you.

2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules