3843 74 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vA960mjNQrye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8323 ft
United States

Hi Mindy,

I'd also like to check my order status.  I've already been charged. Marked as "Payment success" on the DJI site.

Order Number:  0018985440709

Thanks,
Josh

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AssembledPics Posted at 2018-6-26 08:33
I would also appreciate an update on my order placed May 29th.

Thank you.

Sorry for my late response, your order has been shipped, you should have received the tracking number, hope you will receive the device soon.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Langstonius Posted at 2018-6-26 09:04
Also ordered on the 29th,

Yours has also been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

edjerakedje Posted at 2018-6-29 04:57
no more updates??   
saw last week my CC was charged already, really want to know where you guys stand in this....

The shipping time is different in different regions, your order is still waiting for shipping, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenny.m Posted at 2018-6-26 10:18
DJI,
can you tell me what the status of my order is too? I placed it on 5/29 as well. 0018801097480

Sorry for my late response, your order has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vA960mjNQrye Posted at 2018-6-29 15:00
Hi Mindy,

I'd also like to check my order status.  I've already been charged. Marked as "Payment success" on the DJI site.

Josh, the shipping is on first come first served basis in one region, I believe your order will be shipped out soon, please note the email later. Thanks for your patience.
2018-6-29
Use props
PvWoody
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27526 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:54
The shipping time is different in different regions, your order is still waiting for shipping, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

Will it take more than 25 days to ship to the Netherlands? If so, how much more?

Thnx,
Woody
2018-6-30
Use props
jarru
lvl.1

Finland

Still waiting update of my order:

Order Number:  3580006801029

Order Time:        2018-05-29 06:23:07 (UTC), 7 minutes after received mail fron DJI that Ronin can be preordered.

- Jarkko -

2018-7-1
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I’m Italian and I bought the Ronin S on May 29th, I’m still waiting it, now way with DJI support to discover the delivery date.
According to business days and shipping time, the Ronin S should be delivered tomorrow, since now it’s not shipped, I think only a miracle could deliver the Ronin tomorrow.
Could you please help me?
Also because the DJI support doesn’t tell me the shipment date.
Many thanks, Mattia
2018-7-2
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I’m Italian and I bought the Ronin S on May 29th, I’m still waiting it.
Here my order number: 0390028210797
I’ve tried many times to get in touch with DJI support no way to discover the delivery date.
I paid the Ronin more than a month ago..

According to business days and shipping time, the Ronin S should be delivered tomorrow, since now it has not been shipped.

Could you please help me?

Many thanks, Mattia
2018-7-2
Use props
fanse84af7df
lvl.1
Italy

Hi! same waiting for me.. this is my order:

Order Summary
Order No.:0391108204609
Order Amount: 749,00 €
Payment Method: Online Payment
Order Time: 2018-05-29 06:41:17 (UTC)
marcello (italy)
2018-7-2
Use props
PHANTOM LIFE
lvl.1

Order on may 31 here in cali and still no change on status can someone help with this
2018-7-2
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Update ITA 7:33pm, my delivery is fixed for tomorrow, but the ronin s is not shipped since now, dji support offered me a €10 coupon if tomorrow I will not receive it
they still don’t know when my order will be delivered, because in Italy they have no stock, USA is the best market for DJI, and so they are on the go with Americans’ orders, that’s what DJI told me.
No words.
2018-7-2
Use props
fans70724738
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505902 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Seems like everyone is from EU who is waiting for a Ronin S. I'm guessing that they don't prioritize EU customers as high as USA.

Has anyone that lives in EU received their Ronin S? It's like DJI Mindy says "The shipping time is different in different regions, your order is still waiting for shipping"... The shipping time seems like it will be longer for EU customers :/

I'm in the same situation, from Sweden and am also waiting for a Ronin S. Leaving on a trip on the 6th of July. If the gimbal would be delivered as mentioned by DJI (20-25 working days) then it would not be an issue, but it's suppose to arrive the 4th July and so far, no shipping or any other information has been provided. Asked DJI support 2-3 times now if they could give me an estimated time, but the only thing they say is that it will be shipped from DJI before 4th July. To be honest, i'm just waiting for the day to come and then noticing that they are full of sh*t and that they will delay the shipping even more.

Not the first time that DJI hasn't been able to keep their expected delivery date. I remember the Mavic, that was a really big fu*k up in logistics and production.

But of course, I still hope that they will get everything sorted out and deliver on time, but doesn't seem like it at the moment.

To be continued....
2018-7-2
Use props
Benneo
lvl.1

Singapore

Benneo Posted at 2018-6-25 17:55
Hi, can I check on my order status as well?

Order number: 0658801098380

Hi Mindy,

I've not yet received an update on this.
2018-7-2
Use props
Jacob Sterlie
lvl.2

Denmark

Its funky with this situation. My local dealer in Denmark has been pushing my ronin-s one day each since the 16th of june or so.

Simply 17th, 18th and so forth. And when asked why they do this the answer is that DJI arent giving any answers or indications as to when the product might arrive.

A competing seller writes unconfirmed 25/7-2018 and then theres b&h for the 13th.

I ordered mine to bring on a vacation to Norway for my 35th birthday, but clearly that aint happening.

A somewhat frustrating process, that could have been avoided with better communication instead of just throwing Mindy under the bus. Thanks for all the help Mindy, tough spot for you.
2018-7-3
Use props
Jacob Sterlie
lvl.2

Denmark

Its a funky with this situation. My local dealer in Denmark has been pushing my ronin-s one day each since the 16th of june or so.

Simply 17th, 18th and so forth. And when asked why they do this the answer is that DJI arent giving any answers or indications as to when the product might arrive.

A competing seller writes unconfirmed 25/7-2018 and then theres b&h for the 13th.

I ordered mine to bring on a vacation to Norway for my 35th birthday, but clearly that aint happening.

A somewhat frustrating process, that could have been avoided with better communication instead of just throwing Mindy under the bus. Thanks for all the help Mindy, tough spot for you.
2018-7-3
Use props
edjerakedje
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:54

ok, will wait patiently...
2018-7-3
Use props
Malgaard
lvl.1
Denmark

I'm in Denmark (EU) and just got a shipment approval email from dji. The package is currently located Heathrow airport London! There is hope guys
2018-7-3
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.3
Italy

Malgaard Posted at 2018-7-3 06:24
I'm in Denmark (EU) and just got a shipment approval email from dji. The package is currently located Heathrow airport London! There is hope guys

Malgaard, when did you place order?
2018-7-3
Use props
jarru
lvl.1

Finland

jarru Posted at 2018-7-1 00:17
Still waiting update of my order:

Order Number:  3580006801029

Mine is now shipped
2018-7-3
Use props
jarru
lvl.1

Finland

jarru Posted at 2018-7-3 06:54
Mine is now shipped

But delivery seems to be so slow that I’ll get my Ronin-S next monday. I had to change also new address since my holiday starts saturday so two extra days on top of that so next wednesday is my delivery date.
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Same here. Mine is shipped as well. I don't have a tracking number yet though. Have you guys already recieved a tracking number?
2018-7-3
Use props
jarru
lvl.1

Finland

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 10:32
Same here. Mine is shipped as well. I don't have a tracking number yet though. Have you guys already recieved a tracking number?

Yes I have got tracking number. I got sms from DHL + mail from DJI.
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

jarru Posted at 2018-7-3 11:03
Yes I have got tracking number. I got sms from DHL + mail from DJI.

Hi amazing congrats! I'm from Italy, Ronin-S ordered on May 29, no sms and no tracking number...
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Today's July 4th update
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

According to my order, it has been shipped but still no email with tracking number. Has been like this for almost 24 hours now. What is happening?

DJI Mindy, could you please check and get back to me with an update?

My order ID is 0460518900469
2018-7-3
Use props
edjerakedje
lvl.2
  • >>>

edjerakedje Posted at 2018-7-3 03:30
ok, will wait patiently...

yesyes.... cant wait till tomorrow....
2018-7-4
Use props
Martyw
lvl.1
Australia

I ordered mine with in 20 minutes of it going live on the dji website only to be told yesterday shipment will be delayed until the 10th of July. DJI are not doing in the order of “first come first served” like they state otherwise I would have mine. I too needed it for a shoot overseas but it will now turn up after I return. Dji didn’t care when I contacted them and instead threw a rubbish $10 voucher at me that they think would make me happy.
2018-7-4
Use props
Martyw
lvl.1
Australia

Martyw Posted at 2018-7-4 13:27
I ordered mine with in 20 minutes of it going live on the dji website only to be told yesterday shipment will be delayed until the 10th of July. DJI are not doing in the order of “first come first served” like they state otherwise I would have mine. I too needed it for a shoot overseas but it will now turn up after I return. Dji didn’t care when I contacted them and instead threw a rubbish $10 voucher at me that they think would make me happy.

Turns out the "First Come First Served" quote from DJI is all deception. The delay is only for customers who placed orders for the Ronin S are from Australia , UK, Ireland, Hongkong and New Zealand.

So even though people from the USA ordered it after me/us they get to receive theirs first.

The worst company in the world for customer service and fulfilling orders.
2018-7-4
Use props
Martyw
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:59
Josh, the shipping is on first come first served basis in one region, I believe your order will be shipped out soon, please note the email later. Thanks for your patience.

I ordered mine with in 20 minutes of it going live on the dji website only to be told yesterday shipment will be delayed until the 10th of July. DJI are not doing in the order of “first come first served” like they state otherwise I would have mine. I too needed it for a shoot overseas but it will now turn up after I return. Dji didn’t care when I contacted them and instead threw a rubbish $10 voucher at me that they think would make me happy.

Turns out the "First Come First Served" quote from DJI is all deception. The delay is only for customers who placed orders for the Ronin S are from Australia , UK, Ireland, Hongkong and New Zealand.

So even though people from the USA ordered it after me/us they get to receive theirs first.

The worst company in the world for customer service and fulfilling orders.
2018-7-4
Use props
djiuser_vA960mjNQrye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8323 ft
United States

Hi DJI,

The site now says my order was shipped, but I did not receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.  Could someone check on that for me please?

Thanks,
Josh
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Martyw Posted at 2018-7-4 19:06

I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, per the sales team, the order is estimated to be shipped within this week if everything goes smoothly, we do apologize for the inconvenience that has caused because of the delay, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vA960mjNQrye Posted at 2018-7-5 10:55
Hi DJI,

The site now says my order was shipped, but I did not receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.  Could someone check on that for me please?

Hi Josh, your order is in transit, the tracking number will need to some time to be generated, I will send you the tracking number via the PM, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 21:32
According to my order, it has been shipped but still no email with tracking number. Has been like this for almost 24 hours now. What is happening?

DJI Mindy, could you please check and get back to me with an update?

Dinova, sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts next time so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible. It takes some time for DHL to generate the tracking number, you should have received it, hope you will get Ronin-S soon.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules