Bad image transmission after crash
556 4 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edde
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3409 ft
Sweden

Yesterday i managed to crash my drone, after the crash the image transmission to the phone is very bad and slow, the app does not complain about bad image transmission quiality but it is bad. Everything works without problem apart from that. What could be the problem? I am thinking that maybe a cabel to the gimbal or something have come loose or something?
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your drone crashed. We strongly recommend sending the drone for repair and let me remind you that fixing drone by yourself will void your warranty. Please follow the link for the online repair request: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
2018-6-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I would send it in for analysis.
2018-6-13
Use props
edde
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3409 ft
Sweden

There was no problem with the drone, it was my phone that was the problem, if I switch phone it works as it should. If anyone else have the same problem I would suggest try to use another unit as display.

I have no idea how my phone could stop work when I crashed the drone, I tried using my phone with another Mavic Pro and same problem there, very strange.
2018-6-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always best to return the drone after a serious crash as there could be secondary damage you are not even aware of.
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules