P3A with battery - shipping update!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomek71pl
lvl.1

United States

For those of you who are still waiting for P3A with extra battery from DJI I just got an update email. I ordered April 17th and this is the email:
"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for purchasing a new DJI Phantom 3 Advanced.

We regret to inform you that your order still has not yet shipped. We apologize for the delay, and we are working around the clock to complete your order.

Please note that your order will be shipped within 10-15 working days.

Thank you,
DJI

Many are upset and complaining, in fact I see so many complainers that I really stopped reading some of that. DJI is not perfect company and demand for P3 is enormous. Have patience people!!! I would rather get good quality product later than piece with technical issues. I am pretty sure DJI took note of some of the problems people have with hardware and decided to delay production concentrating on quality. Good move and world will not fall apart if some of us wait a bit longer
2015-5-15
Use props
jake1164
lvl.2

United States

A little communication from the company can go a long way.
2015-5-15
Use props
SobesMS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649196 ft
United States

I ordered the same day and received the same email today and I do agree that this is great from a quality and communication standpoint. The only problem I have is that they processed the payment last Friday. So now they have taken $1100 of my money and still don't plan on shipping for at least another week. As far as I'm concerned, payments should not be processed until the shipment is truly processing.
2015-5-15
Use props
oakden
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a P3A w/extra battery on April 30th.  #25898

I still have not received any shipping notification, or any notification at all besides the CC being processed.
2015-5-15
Use props
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

Really hope for all the inconvenience that they send out a couple extra batteries for everyone who ordered the extra battery, having only one battery SUCKS. I've got eight for my P2+ this allow me to fly for a couple hours before depleting all the batteries. I some times hike out an hour to do some film work. This would go along way in making goodwill for DJI. I still plan buying 8 more for my P3, maybe for buying so many a discount instead.
2015-5-15
Use props
ritcheypac
lvl.1

United States

j.b.barlow.jb@g Posted at 2015-5-16 01:12
Really hope for all the inconvenience that they send out a couple extra batteries for everyone who o ...

That wont happen.  What's even more annoying is those of us who ordered the P3 without the extra battery have to pay more than those who did.  Because I was told adding the battery would delay my shipment 2-4 weeks, I chose to order without.  I didn't realize we'd have to pay $50 more to get another one.  
2015-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules