8762 13 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1662159 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

[size=14.6667px]My vision sensors of my MP does not work anymore, it stopped functioning mid flight and without ANY error message. This is also causing the intelligent flight modes which uses the front sensors i.e active track, quickshots and tapfly to not function.

[size=14.6667px]I exited active track and went back to normal flight mode, came in for landing and bah, straight down, no checking first and again no errors.

[size=14.6667px]All the vision sensors are enabled and status is normal.

[size=14.6667px]What more can I try?
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Please Help
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HI, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know if you tried to restore the factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? Did you try to calibrate the Vision system?
2018-6-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I am with Dji Paladin, you should try to calibrate the vision sensors via a pc using Dji Assistant 2
2018-6-13
Use props
Micho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1662159 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-13 09:55
HI, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know if you tried to restore the factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? Did you try to calibrate the Vision system?

Factory defaults successfully  Done
I'am at the latest firmware version V1.04.0300

but every time i try to callibrate using the dji assistan 2 it says failed to calibrate reboot your drone
2018-6-13
Use props
M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1082362 ft
Poland

Hi I have exatly the same issue. Factory defaults successfully I'am also at the latest firmware version V1.04.0300.Renstal app ,change ipad to iphone,maybe I will check also android..

When I try callibrating using the dji assistant 2 it says  "rebot your drone". So I look for some sollution for this and found :

Uninstall DJI Assistant 2
Reboot your PC in maintenance mode (right-click Start menu, then hold shift key and left click "restart")
The PC will reboot to a blue screen with options...
Click Troubleshoot.
Click Advanced options.
Click Startup Settings.
Click on Restart.
On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.
The computer will take you to windows...
Reinstall DJI Assistant 2.
During installation, a command prompt window will appear and you'll be asked to accept some permissions. Go ahead and accept them. Nothing to be afraid of.
Don't reboot your computer!
Start DJI Assistant 2
Plugin Drone and turn on

and it also not wokring for me, I tried on two laptops with Windows 10.
What kind of resolution is supported by Dji assisatnt 2 ?

I spent few hours on this and I can't calbrate  visions sensor...and I can't switch  on sensors,it's craze...
2018-6-13
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I echo the same sentiments as DJI Paladin - you should try to restore the factory settings and the update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 on a MAC or PC.
2018-6-13
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

M@rcin Posted at 2018-6-13 14:03
Hi I have exatly the same issue. Factory defaults successfully I'am also at the latest firmware version V1.04.0300.Renstal app ,change ipad to iphone,maybe I will check also android..

When I try callibrating using the dji assistant 2 it says  "rebot your drone". So I look for some sollution for this and found :

This is the only way my new laptop running windows 10 will allow the DJI assistant to work because DJI doesn't have a signed driver.  Be sure and follow M's instructions by deleting the assistant 2 first before continuing on with the instructions.

Here is a video that may help you understand the sequence of steps.  

2018-6-13
Use props
M
lvl.2
Poland

I did exactly like above in toturial  ,usb drivers are recognized, no yellow flag in Device Manager ,still I have message "restart your aircraft" , I tried also on windows 7 with F8 and  recovery boot  with "no signed certificate" the same... I don't understand why so big company like DJI has so sucks and not friedly software ((((((((((( Now I think I have to try with MAC...
2018-6-14
Use props
M
lvl.2
Poland

Ok Guys finally after two days of checking everything and hours "with google" I resolved this isssue. I downgrade firmware from v01.04.0300 to v01.04.0200 and Dji Assist 2 start working, I calibrated sensors, all looks good. Off course I did it with this "disable driver signature enforcement" procedure .
But why it wasn't possible with latest firmware I have no idea, probably DJI also don't know..Latest firmware is from February so they shoud fixed this bug many weeks ago or just inform that calibrate sensors with DJI Assist 2 don't work with firmware  v01.04.0300

They very good products but still they have long way with fixing/upgrading their software.

2018-6-14
Use props
Fernando_BsB
New

Brazil

Hello! I think I have the same problem! I crashed my mavic into a tree, bought the spare parts and fixed it! He is now flying and working everything fine but the sensors! The bottom and front sensors are not working at all but I don’t receive ANY errors message from the drone. I opened the bottom shell and found out that there is a capacitor missing ( or whatever is the name of it ), and I would like to know if anyone knows if this is a part of vision sensors circuit or something like that! I sent a picture of the board to a local repair shop and the guy told me that he can weld a “new” capacitor on my board taking off from an another board that he has and weld into my board and that should resolve my problem. Can anyone tell me if this is my problem or can be anything else? I will try to post here the picture of the board and mark the “capacitor” missing and a screenshot of the dji app showing ready to fly with no errors! Thank you!!
2019-1-18
Use props
Fernando_BsB
New

Brazil

Fernando_BsB Posted at 1-18 05:11
Hello! I think I have the same problem! I crashed my mavic into a tree, bought the spare parts and fixed it! He is now flying and working everything fine but the sensors! The bottom and front sensors are not working at all but I don’t receive ANY errors message from the drone. I opened the bottom shell and found out that there is a capacitor missing ( or whatever is the name of it ), and I would like to know if anyone knows if this is a part of vision sensors circuit or something like that! I sent a picture of the board to a local repair shop and the guy told me that he can weld a “new” capacitor on my board taking off from an another board that he has and weld into my board and that should resolve my problem. Can anyone tell me if this is my problem or can be anything else? I will try to post here the picture of the board and mark the “capacitor” missing and a screenshot of the dji app showing ready to fly with no errors! Thank you!![view_image][view_image]

The board without the capacitor!
2019-1-18
Use props
fansb6012afb
New

I have same problem. vision sensors does not work. tried with assistant pro 2 and after connection with laptop constant message restart your dji. on assistant pro 2 did not get screen for calibration.
any advice
2019-9-25
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft

Goldchucker Posted at 2018-6-13 18:05
This is the only way my new laptop running windows 10 will allow the DJI assistant to work because DJI doesn't have a signed driver.  Be sure and follow M's instructions by deleting the assistant 2 first before continuing on with the instructions.

Here is a video that may help you understand the sequence of steps.  

thanks for that info!
2019-9-25
Use props
Mikel Neij
New

Netherlands

My mavic pro 2 crashed against a wall and fell from 5 meters.. The sensors don't work! P mode. Nothing!! I'm still in shock!
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules