Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gray pixelated noise on recorded video
438 4 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kryin78Aerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2638 ft
United States

I'm having this issue where there is are 28 frames that have this gray pixelation.  I "refreshed" my firmware the same day that I shot these last videos this happened on. This problem has been happening for weeks at this point. Any ideas on what the issues could be or how to fix them. Also, I can export a video if the gray pixelated frames are on the timeline, so I took a video with my phone.  

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. May you please re-send the video? It is not working or playing on our end. Thank you.
2018-6-13
Use props
Kryin78Aerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2638 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-13 12:12
Hello. May you please re-send the video? It is not working or playing on our end. Thank you.

It was in private mode on youtube, but now it's on "unlisted" so it should work. Let me know if it does not.
Thanks for letting me know!
2018-6-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Kryin78Aerial Posted at 2018-6-14 18:03
It was in private mode on youtube, but now it's on "unlisted" so it should work. Let me know if it does not.
Thanks for letting me know!

No-one can make an objective diagnosis of your issue from a video clip shot off the phone. Upload a small section of original camera footage to Dropbox, then come back and post a link to it. It should be uploaded from the video on the SD card in the aircraft.
2018-6-14
Use props
Phil Evans
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89905 ft
United Kingdom

That looks like file corruption.  What SD card are you using?  If you are shooting 4K, you need to make sure the SD card is fast enough to handle the bitrate.  Also, have you tried using a different SD card?
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules