lvl.3
Flight distance : 353100 ft
United States

Delete thread.

2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI forum, we are sorry if you are having problems with your mobile device. Sad to say the Samsung Note 5 is not supported for flying the spark. Please see the list of compatible devices below.
devices.PNG
2018-6-13
Use props
vegasphotog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 353100 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-13 15:27
Hi thanks for reaching DJI forum, we are sorry if you are having problems with your mobile device. Sad to say the Samsung Note 5 is not supported for flying the spark. Please see the list of compatible devices below.

OH, ok....I thought I had checked the list before...I must have seen the Note 4 and thought the Note 5 was cool....even though the LG V20 is on your list....any feedback on the V30...that is my daily driver now....otherwise I do hear that IPHONES work best and maybe I buy a used IPHONE.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vegasphotog Posted at 2018-6-13 15:32
OH, ok....I thought I had checked the list before...I must have seen the Note 4 and thought the Note 5 was cool....even though the LG V20 is on your list....any feedback on the V30...that is my daily driver now....otherwise I do hear that IPHONES work best and maybe I buy a used IPHONE.

Hi, V30 as of the moment is still under testing and development along with the other numerous devices are now on the market, yes you could buy a used Iphone or any android phone because that wouldn't be an issue so long its compatible.
2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

I bought an IPhone just for the Drones.
2018-6-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try with setting it to flightmode, first.
Not sure if you have a sim in, but that gets it more quiet, anyway.
And you.may try an older Go4 app from apk mirror

I wouldnt be vertain about "note 5 no good" (with Go4), as long I wouldnt have tried it.
The S6, if I recall it right, seems to work for some, so why not the note 5?
And the list of DJI is just one of phones they tested positive
As they do not offer a list with phones they testet negative, you arent even knowing if it got testet at all!
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules