DJI Care Refresh
989 6 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
casperz68
lvl.1
Canada

Hello all,

I am a newbie to this hobby. Just bought my first drone about a week ago. I bought the Spark fly more package.
Should I have bought the care refresh? I'm sure I can still get it.

2018-6-14
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

If you didn't activate the Spark yet, all will be ok to purchase it, as you have 48hrs to buy the DJI Care Refresh after you Activate your Drone.

Enjoy your Drone Buddy !

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Welcome to DJI and congratulations on your first drone! Yes, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for your Spark. This will provides you two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year and covers kinds of accidents, such as water damage and collisions, giving you peace of mind. For more information for DJI Care Refresh you may click on this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... lete&position=0
2018-6-14
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Get it - it's a very good insurance for inexperienced (or experienced, for that matter) pilots.
Price is reasonable, piece of mind is golden.
2018-6-14
Use props
casperz68
lvl.1
Canada

Thank you... I am looking forward to getting out there. The drone has been activated. Do I still have the option to purchase the refresh?
2018-6-14
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

casperz68 Posted at 2018-6-14 11:07
Thank you... I am looking forward to getting out there. The drone has been activated. Do I still have the option to purchase the refresh?

DMX_MT replied to this question above :-) Within 48 hours.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

casperz68 Posted at 2018-6-14 11:07

Yes, just simply click on the link provided above, posted on #3.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules