Latest app update
696 2 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sdeardorff1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1175272 ft
United States

I just used my inspire 2 last week. All normal, no malfunctions. Then you guys update the app. Now it won't work on my galaxy s8 at all. and on my  Galaxy Tab A the software is extremly unstable. Lags to the point that most functions wont work. Have latest firmware across the board so it must be the update.

2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know if you have to experience this issue, for the mean-time if may I ask what is the version of your app and if its possible please provide the firmware version of your aircraft and the remote controller, I would recommend as well using a different phone for us to easily isolate the issue.
2018-6-14
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1175272 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-14 12:47
Hi, sorry to know if you have to experience this issue, for the mean-time if may I ask what is the version of your app and if its possible please provide the firmware version of your aircraft and the remote controller, I would recommend as well using a different phone for us to easily isolate the issue.

Looks like its a problem with the tablet. When I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Galaxy S8 it worked like a charm. My Galaxy Tab A is 3 years old, maybe it just doesn't have the juice to run the app anymore. Although I still find it suspicious that that would occur suddenly. As I said before, it worked last Thursday just fine on the tablet. According to the "What's New" portion of the update the only thing that was added/changed was a Spanish language option and and update to the geo-fencing protocols for the spark and mavic. I'll try and get a screen shot and upload it later.
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules