Brand new spark with solid red leds
547 5 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
localdroney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2569888 ft
Australia

Hey everyone, i purchased a brand new dji spark yesterday, followed all the instructions on how to pair it to the controller, and started to update the firmware to the current version, the installation stopped at 5% and the drone rebooted, ever since then, the lights on the drone have been solid red. I have tried repairing the controller and even connecting straight to the drone with no success. I have tried most of the tips that have been posted here like uninstall/install the go4 app, plug in to computer with DJI Assistant 2, etc, all with no connection established
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. May I know what mobile device you are using? Did you try to use a different internet connection? The solid red indicator light that you can see is that in the front or rear part of the aircraft? Please let me know if you have an error message. Thank you.
2018-6-15
Use props
localdroney
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-15 01:51
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. May I know what mobile device you are using? Did you try to use a different internet connection? The solid red indicator light that you can see is that in the front or rear part of the aircraft? Please let me know if you have an error message. Thank you.

Im using a Galaxy s8, i have also tried on an iphone 7 and a galaxy tab a8, its red on all 4 led's, when i connect via wifi to the aircraft, nothing comes up in go4 regardless of device
2018-6-15
Use props
chugger93
lvl.2
United States

I had this problem too last week when I got my spark.  You have to do something with the wifi in order for it to work.  I use a pixel myself.  I'm trying to remember but I think I had to forget the spark wifi network on my android and reconnect to it.  Then I changed the password in the app when I was able to connect.  Something about the dji and the default password 12341234 was not allowing it to work.

Here is my original thread that should get you through the issue:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-152023-1-1.html

But I would do the firmware first via the DJI Assist.   ITs way faster and just "works"  Then if nothing else try the wifi thing I suggested

2018-6-16
Use props
localdroney
lvl.1
Australia

when i plugged it in to the computer, it came up with "driver error" nothing came up in assistant 2
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

localdroney Posted at 2018-6-15 19:15
Im using a Galaxy s8, i have also tried on an iphone 7 and a galaxy tab a8, its red on all 4 led's, when i connect via wifi to the aircraft, nothing comes up in go4 regardless of device

Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the issue?
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules