Stream to Facebook Page using Android
1434 4 2018-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_Iosif
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7346 ft
Philippines

Is the a way to Stream to a facebook page using an android device? I have a Phantom 4 Advanced and Samsung J7 Pro and whenever I choose Facebook Live, I cannot change where it will stream, it just streams to my profile.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Thank you for raising this concern. When you perform the Facebook Live it will only remain on your DJI Go 4 App. You may watch this video for more details.

2018-6-15
Use props
Sparky_Iosif
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-15 06:04
Hello. Thank you for raising this concern. When you perform the Facebook Live it will only remain on your DJI Go 4 App. You may watch this video for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvSoErnArU

I mean if I do stream to facebook, I cannot choose the pages I handle, it automatically goes to my Facebook profile, I have no way to choose pages. I do know iOS devices can. I hope your engineers also consider to make it available to Android devices.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sparky_Iosif Posted at 2018-6-15 06:25
I mean if I do stream to facebook, I cannot choose the pages I handle, it automatically goes to my Facebook profile, I have no way to choose pages. I do know iOS devices can. I hope your engineers also consider to make it available to Android devices.

Thank you for your response. The facebook live will only show in your profile. Unfortunately, there is no option to show it on a favorite page or program that you want. As this is already the settings that Facebook setup.
2018-6-15
Use props
Sparky_Iosif
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-15 06:34
Thank you for your response. The facebook live will only show in your profile. Unfortunately, there is no option to show it on a favorite page or program that you want. As this is already the settings that Facebook setup.

Thank You Natalia! Hoping to have it at the next Go 4 update!
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules