My p4 adv lose gps connection after take off
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sqrwiel
New
Flight distance : 699728 ft
Poland

I have a problem with my p4 adv, from 3 days (after 11 months of use) drone after the start of the summer once 3 min once 1 minute and then loses connection with GPS and goes into atti mode, it does not matter the height of the flight because once I turn on 20 m above the ground once every 80 m above the ground, but loses the GPS connection for each subsequent flight, the connection with the GPS is not found until the device is restarted, please help me
2018-6-15
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Sounds like a compass error. What kind of surface are you taking off from? Make sure you are not on concrete or metal.
Did this occur at the very same location or at different locations?
2018-6-15
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Will not guess but see your log instead. Upload a log from a flight here:  http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/     and return a link in the next post. There is an explanation of where you find your log in the link.

Regards Leif.
2018-6-15
Use props
Sqrwiel
New
Flight distance : 699728 ft
Poland

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-15 03:12
Sounds like a compass error. What kind of surface are you taking off from? Make sure you are not on concrete or metal.
Did this occur at the very same location ore at different locations?

compass calibration was the first thing that I did, but it did not help, and as for the location it happens in every one in which it starts, also in those locations where you can start every day and so far there has never been a problem, of course until yesterday
2018-6-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sqrwiel Posted at 2018-6-15 03:27
compass calibration was the first thing that I did, but it did not help, and as for the location it happens in every one in which it starts, also in those locations where you can start every day and so far there has never been a problem, of course until yesterday

compass calibration was the first thing that I did, but it did not help
Compass calibration never fixes anything.
That's not what it's for.
Your Phantom goes into atti mode because you lose GPS.
That's what atti mode is - no GPS sats and your Phantom is in atti mode.

You need to post flight data to give some details to work with.
It might have nothing to do with your compass at all and could be a faulty GPS unit or connection.
2018-6-15
Use props
Ettienne
lvl.1
South Africa

This happened to mine. I refreshed the firmware and the problem was solved. Hope it works for you
2018-6-18
Use props
fanscfc8c1c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 451791 ft
  • >>>

This happened to me and I sent DJI my drone. They sent me a new one under warranty. You cannot fix this!
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules