RECORDING MAGENTA IN DNG
934 7 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MUNDIM 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1692703 ft

Hi,
After updating my firmware, the DNG recording was all in MAGENTA.

I did reset the camera, and downgraded and upgraded firmware and the problem persists.
Here it has the same frame: DNG (MAGENTA) and PRORES 422 (OK).
How can  solve this?

tks

prores

prores
B015_C006_20180506_R[00000-00399].00_00_04_06.Still001.png

slave control

slave control

slave control

slave control

master control

master control
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles with Inspire 2, may I know what program you are using to view the DNG? Have you tried other software? If the issue persists, could you please upload several DNG to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here so that we could escalate the issue? Thank you in advance.
2018-6-19
Use props
MUNDIM 8
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-19 02:30
Sorry for the troubles with Inspire 2, may I know what program you are using to view the DNG? Have you tried other software? If the issue persists, could you please upload several DNG to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here so that we could escalate the issue? Thank you in advance.

I opened the image in Da Vince and it looks normal, but in the Premiere continues magenta.
follow the dropbox link to see the frames.
I await the answer
Kind regards.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x62k7 ... JWf4JWQ1PYgHca?dl=0
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MUNDIM 8 Posted at 2018-6-24 12:01
I opened the image in Da Vince and it looks normal, but in the Premiere continues magenta.
follow the dropbox link to see the frames.
I await the answer

Thanks for the original frame, the Premiere 2017 version is normal, it seems the issue only happens to the 2018 version, we are analyzing the root reason, please use other program as a temporary workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-25
Use props
MUNDIM 8
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-25 01:30
Thanks for the original frame, the Premiere 2017 version is normal, it seems the issue only happens to the 2018 version, we are analyzing the root reason, please use other program as a temporary workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I use the official premire, latest version.
I can not use others because I give the work to the producers and they use the program they have, it can be premiere or not. So I really need you to try to solve this as soon as possible, two months ago and I'm being harmed in my work.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MUNDIM 8 Posted at 2018-6-25 04:14
I use the official premire, latest version.
I can not use others because I give the work to the producers and they use the program they have, it can be premiere or not. So I really need you to try to solve this as soon as possible, two months ago and I'm being harmed in my work.

Sorry to hear that, any chance to use the previous version of Premiere? Our engineers are communicating with Premiere but it may need some time, sorry again for the trouble caused to your work.
2018-6-29
Use props
MUNDIM 8
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 02:07
Sorry to hear that, any chance to use the previous version of Premiere? Our engineers are communicating with Premiere but it may need some time, sorry again for the trouble caused to your work.

Hello, I need you to give me a solution. I lost 8 jobs already and that's a lot $. I'll have to do something against DJI ... if that does not work out. I can not afford a product that is disabled because of an error of voice.
Please ask me to solve or change my machine. Something needs to be done and urgent.
Wait the return. Kind regards.
2018-7-9
Use props
MUNDIM 8
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello, I need you to give me a solution. I lost 8 jobs already and that's a lot $. I'll have to do something against DJI ... if that does not work out. I can not afford a product that is disabled because of an error of voice.
Please ask me to solve or change my machine. Something needs to be done and urgent.
Wait the return. Kind regards.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules