DJI account login on Crystal Sky, WHY?
1692 2 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DPlank
lvl.1

Why does CS require that I login to DJI with an internet connection before it will launch the app? I was in a remote location without internet the other day, and could not use the CS because I had no internet connection. This is not the case with an ipad. Am I missing something? I use the same CS for multiple drones, but I assume it is the controller and drone that are linked, not the CS?

Any advice would be appreciated.

2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you had logged in your DJI account to the CS, generally, you will not need to log in again if you don't sign out or update the system and app. For this case, I would suggest checking the login status before leaving a place with internet for flying.
2018-6-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-6-16 02:22
If you had logged in your DJI account to the CS, generally, you will not need to log in again if you don't sign out or update the system and app. For this case, I would suggest checking the login status before leaving a place with internet for flying.

Why does CS require that I login to DJI with an internet connection before it will launch the app?

Again the ''Why''?  
What is purpose of locking a drone Pilot out of the App, forcing drone Pilot to Login to DJI prior to launching the App?

2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules