Renewing UK CAA PFCO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomwynn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi allHopfully a few of you guys can help me out !!

Im about to renew my  CAA pfco for the first time and theres to elements to it that im a little unsure of.

1 flight Logs: it says include flight logs does this mean my pilot log, matinace log and my battery log or just one of the three ? all of this for a year can be alot of pages so i just dont want give them more then i need to !

2 Insurance pdf: im applying for my pfco in advance so i dont need to re insure my inurance for a few months. can i send a pdf of my current insurance even though it will expire within my new pfco permisions ( obviosley i will re do my insurance when the time cimes)

theres actually a 3rd but imaybe a stupid one: if i work as a sole trader i should myself as an indvidual not a limited company right  
2018-6-15
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just renewed my PfCO.  I sent copies of my Flight Log book for the last three months. You must have completed the required flying hours and be ‘current’. That is all I sent plus my updated Operations Manual and Systems Manual.  I believe you will have to show that you hold insurance for your renewal start. The CAA May have some leeway with this. My insurance runs from year to year and had just been renewed. I am an individual so register as my name trading as ‘what my business is called’. Hope this is of help.
2018-6-15
Use props
Tomwynn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks a lot, I apriciate the feed back !
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules