Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
djalmir
638 5 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJALMIR
New

OLÁ GALERA SOU PILOTO MEIA BOCA .... ENTÃO MEU DRONE PHANTON CAIU ...NESSA QUEDA  AFETOU A bússola e o IMU compass  fica  não estão calibrando  ...e o drone não liga ..tem algo a ver com a calibragem  de ele não ligar?
2018-6-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Portuguese ~English

“HELLO GALERA I AM A PILOT HALF MOUTH .... THEN MY DRONE PHANTON FELLED ... IN THAT FALL AFFECTED The compass and the IMU compass are not calibrating ... and the drone does not care ... there is something to do with the calibration of it dont call?”

Can any one help this fellow, unfortunate accidental, pilot.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-6-15 11:34
Portuguese ~English

“HELLO GALERA I AM A PILOT HALF MOUTH .... THEN MY DRONE PHANTON FELLED ... IN THAT FALL AFFECTED The compass and the IMU compass are not calibrating ... and the drone does not care ... there is something to do with the calibration of it dont call?”

Hi thank for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft calibration, If it did fell and the calibration is not going thru after the incident , you might need to send the aircraft for further evaluation and possible repairs. Online Repair Services
2018-6-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-15 11:39
Hi thank for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft calibration, If it did fell and the calibration is not going thru after the incident , you might need to send the aircraft for further evaluation and possible repairs. Online Repair Services

Hi DJI Gamora, thanks for responding to his request.

I’m not sure if the OP will understand us.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-15
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

English - Portuguese

Oi obrigado por chegar ao Fórum DJI, pedimos desculpas se você está tendo problemas com a calibração de sua aeronave, se ele caiu e a calibração não está passando após o incidente, talvez seja necessário enviar a aeronave para uma avaliação mais aprofundada e possíveis reparos. Serviços de reparo online
2018-6-15
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

Nice
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules