Inspire 1 with Fatshark Dom HD's
1289 4 2015-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gunjr
lvl.2

United States

Does anybody have some Fatshark DVR footage they could share while flying the Inspire 1? I'm interested in the DVR footage quality. Also, if you have experience with these goggles while using the I1, how would you rate the image from 1-10?
2015-5-15
Use props
STEPP-it-up
New

United States

I have the goggles, will provide a link soon to the DVR recording from them.  Using the goggles is amazing, such a difference versus looking at an iPad or iPhone or Android screen...  The Inspire 1 dual HDMI output is great, allowing me to easily use the screen and line of sight in tandem with the goggles, helpful to use the goggles for FPV especially when going around objects without any external peripheral interference.  The immersion absolutely gives better control.  I think the FAA is actually even re-evaluating their line of sight stance with all that Amazon is doing.  I fly in a completely open field and within line of sight ranges, but the dexterity is akin to a flight simulator on the pc, giving cockpit complete control with no glare or interference from the elements.  When I take off or land I raise the goggles above my head, definitely a great tool to use - you can't and shouldn't be completely dependent on it, but used at the right time responsibly, in the right environment and as an additional tool it is fantastic.
2015-5-16
Use props
gunjr
lvl.2

United States

I would love to see the DVR footage when available. Thanks man!
2015-5-16
Use props
llbr22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 253087 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll try and remember to record some next time I'm out. Probably not til Monday though
2015-5-16
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

which goggles are you using?  links appreciated.
2015-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules