Hike in Sweden country Timelaps
1025 12 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stormense8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40030 ft
Sweden

Sorry for my english -  I like to Walk. I have more use for my Osmo Mobile 2 then my Mavic Air but love both. The best thing about Osmo against Air is that when using Osmo, people are not getting angry. Many in Sweden hate drones and you are often excluded when fly.
https://www.endomondo.com/routes/1011251842

2018-6-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good and stable.
Did you apply post stabilization?

Do you get a lot of negative comments?
I will be visiting Sweden in a couple of weeks and will take my Mavic Pro to take some footage of your beautiful country.
What should I avoid?
(besides from the legal stuff, I have read about the official rules)
2018-6-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel (trainsandtrucks is mine)
2018-6-17
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-6-17 22:36
Very good and stable.
Did you apply post stabilization?

Non post stabilization at all. Osmo 2 is great to take time laps when walking with speed.

Welcome to Sweden, drone pilot. If I got a $ every time I get criticized, I would probably have been rich now. Use to help. to speak calmly and listen to them first. Then you explain what you do and offer to show them the screen / feeder from the camera. Then they see how far you look and that it's not a telezoom, as most people seem to think. After a while, most people usually go out with a smile instead and maybe buy their own Drone in the future? If they still angry, you can always ask them to call the police instead, if you have done something illegal, which you have not.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Great footage, the video is really stable. Nice work!
2018-6-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

stormense8 Posted at 2018-6-18 10:23
Non post stabilization at all. Osmo 2 is great to take time laps when walking with speed.

Welcome to Sweden, drone pilot. If I got a $ every time I get criticized, I would probably have been rich now. Use to help. to speak calmly and listen to them first. Then you explain what you do and offer to show them the screen / feeder from the camera. Then they see how far you look and that it's not a telezoom, as most people seem to think. After a while, most people usually go out with a smile instead and maybe buy their own Drone in the future? If they still angry, you can always ask them to call the police instead, if you have done something illegal, which you have not.

Thanks for that.
I usually see some up down motion when I'm walking with my Osmo Mobile (1).
Your footage is very stable.

Yes, I think that is the best approach.
Lets hope they don't shoot me out of the sky....
(oh wait, you Swedes are nice people   )
I will try to stay away far from houses etc, so hope I won't get into any troubles.
But I can see how it must feel to be 'spied' from and NOT knowing who is doing that.
2018-6-18
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-6-18 11:25
Thanks for that.

Here a link to a angry man how complain in the biggest tech forum in Sweden, read and laugh with google translate: https://translate.google.com/tra ... &edit-text=&act=url
2018-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

stormense8 Posted at 2018-6-19 08:16
Here a link to a angry man how complain in the biggest tech forum in Sweden, read and laugh with google translate: https://translate.google.com/tra ... &edit-text=&act=url

Wow, that was quite a read.
Most reasonable replies though.
2018-6-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Impressive footage   
2018-6-21
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Thanks for that.

Did a Time Laps in Halmstad Sweden from Central Travel Center to the beach in town and the video is shaky and DJI app flicker with the light. Try stabilizer it in Davinci Resolve and it got better but not good.
Done a calibration afterwords. Hope this help.

The horribly Time Laps start 0.47 on this video

from my new Osmo/Mavic channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANLCD6Fn21XTwyfdjtSrwQ
2018-7-25
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Now tested after calibration and other phone but its the same. Cant use walking Time Laps anymore. But ordinary video is fine.
2018-7-27
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Thanks for that.

They say holding the Osmo on the "Flashlight" position dampens the up/down motion while walking
2018-7-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

stormense8 Posted at 2018-7-25 22:42
Did a Time Laps in Halmstad Sweden from Central Travel Center to the beach in town and the video is shaky and DJI app flicker with the light. Try stabilizer it in Davinci Resolve and it got better but not good.
Done a calibration afterwords. Hope this help.

Ouch.
I have bad internet here in Sweden, but that looks bad (from the little parts I can see).
I have tried a couple of timelapses here.
Will check them out soon.
First backing up 5 camera's......
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules