Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UNIDENTIFIED 0x020104
2256 8 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SantaLK
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

Hi there, im having a MPP, freshly bought.,Im having trouble upgrading V01.04.0300 or downgrading it get stuck at 40% (UNIDENTIFIED  0x020104). And doesn't allow me to see when the phone is connected to the DJI GO4 app. It says latest firmware ABNORMAL. Aircraft encoder error 0x4800000. And it says NO SIGNAL in the main screen. Tried reinstalling DJI GO4 and tried with DJI ASSISTANT 2. Still it does not work. How can I overcome this? Does it mean that Im having faulty/malfunctioning MPP?
Any leads to get it fixed much appreciated.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new Mavic Pro. Let me help you with this. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using.
2018-6-16
Use props
SantaLK
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-16 08:05
Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with your new Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new Mavic Pro. Let me help you with this. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using.

samsung s8+,, but tried it with the iphone 6 too.. did not work. Tried so many times to upgrade I didnt succeed
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that information. Please try to restart the drone. I will be posting a video link and please follow the steps in the video and let us see if there will be a change.

2018-6-16
Use props
SantaLK
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

I tried upgrading the MPP to the latest firmware V01.04.0300 and it did download and in the final upgrading session it got stuck at 40% UNIDENTIFIED 0x020104...

The remote control upgrades fine..

2018-6-16
Use props
SantaLK
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

tried to do it now and another error... Gosh this is frustrating big time...

HELP!!!
2018-6-16
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Try loading a previous version of firmware back onto your drone, if this works leave it as that and do not try to update
2018-6-16
Use props
SantaLK
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

Still it gets stuck.. Is there anything wrong with the firmware? Is there a BETA version so that i can try?
2018-6-16
Use props
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

Hi, I am having the same problem today woth mavic pro
How was it solved?
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules