Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DOWN LOADABLE MAPS
1270 9 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Hello all!, could someone explain how to get a down loaded map onto the DJI GO 4 APP with the CrystalSky ? In other words. How do I bring up the down loaded map of a area that I want to fly when I have no wifi connections but want the map of the area? When I am out in Bum-funk Egypt with no Wifi, only my CrystalSky, mavic, and remote. and I am getting ready to fly and I want my map I down loaded for that area. Hard to explain, what I want to explain here. Maybe someone could do a video. Any how thank you for any advice you may give.

2018-6-16
Use props
M2bfx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49278 ft

see link
2018-6-16
Use props
M2bfx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49278 ft

The link shows you everything
2018-6-16
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

M2bfx Posted at 2018-6-16 09:07
The link shows you everything

Thanks M2bfx
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to see you have found the answer already. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-19
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Forgive me if I'm not seeing this in the above video but something is not clear to me.  
Say I have downloaded map A, B, and C.  Today I'm flying in the map A area and map A is working fine.  Now tomorrow I will be flying in the area of map C.  Do I need to do anything so that the Go 4 app will use map C, do I somehow have to select map C in order for it to now replace the previous map I used the day before?  Does the GPS within the Crystalsky automatically select the most relevant map that I have previously downloaded?
2018-6-19
Use props
fans5b3f5928
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113484 ft
Sweden

Far_North Posted at 2018-6-19 15:29
Forgive me if I'm not seeing this in the above video but something is not clear to me.  
Say I have downloaded map A, B, and C.  Today I'm flying in the map A area and map A is working fine.  Now tomorrow I will be flying in the area of map C.  Do I need to do anything so that the Go 4 app will use map C, do I somehow have to select map C in order for it to now replace the previous map I used the day before?  Does the GPS within the Crystalsky automatically select the most relevant map that I have previously downloaded?

I have the same question, hopefully someone can answer?
2018-8-27
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

I am flying with my CS connected via hotspot to the mobile phone in my pocket ( 4G mobile data), but Bluetooth is OFF!
So the CS is connected to the WIFI all the time and no problems with the map at all.
Never had any kind of interference with Bluetooth OFF on all devices ( phone, watch,...)
2018-8-27
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Far_North Posted at 2018-6-19 15:29

No you don't need to do anything as the crystalsky  will display the map detail for any area you have downloaded automatically  as it knows your gps location and overlays the correct map section you have saved.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans5b3f5928
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113484 ft
Sweden

Anthony566 Posted at 2018-8-28 05:40
No you don't need to do anything as the crystalsky  will display the map detail for any area you have downloaded automatically  as it knows your gps location and overlays the correct map section you have saved.

Thank you!
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules