NEW INTELLIGENT BATTERY DOES NOT WANT TO WORK
1174 11 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FELIPE LWS
New
France

Hello everyone,

i have my Mavic pro since yesterday, and i've tried all day long to use it...
It's ok with everything(the remote, dji go 4 with my iphone...), except the drone doesn't want to switch on, because the battery doesn't want to be charged.. i put it on the transfo, for more than three hours, and only the first Led is lighting.
When i put this correctly on the drone, i push the button one time short and one time long (2sec). The first led is lighting and the four led are lighting, but nothing happens, the drone doesn't want to start up. What's wrong, is it my manipulation?

Please help, it's so frustating.

2018-6-16
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Have you fully read the manual?
2018-6-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, read the manual and battery maintenance guides thoroughly. I trust you have synced the battery FW to the drone on .400 too? If it still persists then use another battery.
2018-6-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

If I am understanding you, the 2nd and 3rd LEDs on Smartbattery do not light up.  Which says there is a problem with Smartbattery.  With a fully charged Smartbattery all four LEDs should light up.
2018-6-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hmm interesting.

i have a mavic pro battery that LED 1 and LED 4 light up solid when i power it down and they stay on for a brief second then drone powers off.. all my other batteries LED 4 lights up solid then powers off.... i wonder whats going on and whats LED 1 + LED 4 pattern means.

2018-6-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-6-16 13:39
hmm interesting.

i have a mavic pro battery that LED 1 and LED 4 light up solid when i power it down and they stay on for a brief second then drone powers off.. all my other batteries LED 4 lights up solid then powers off.... i wonder whats going on and whats LED 1 + LED 4 pattern means.

LEDs 2 and 3 are fried...
2018-6-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-16 13:43
LEDs 2 and 3 are fried...

idk about that lol.

i thought it was curious that one of my batteries does that on powering off and all the others do single LED...
2018-6-16
Use props
FELIPE LWS
New
France

A CW Posted at 2018-6-16 12:48
Yeah, read the manual and battery maintenance guides thoroughly. I trust you have synced the battery FW to the drone on .400 too? If it still persists then use another battery.

Yes i have read correctly and deeply the manual... and tutorials, but nothing do, the drone doesn't switch on...
2018-6-16
Use props
FELIPE LWS
New
France

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-16 13:35
If I am understanding you, the 2nd and 3rd LEDs on Smartbattery do not light up.  Which says there is a problem with Smartbattery.  With a fully charged Smartbattery all four LEDs should light up.

Thanks, i will go to the shop and see with them if it's really the smartbarry
2018-6-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FELIPE LWS Posted at 2018-6-16 14:09
Yes i have read correctly and deeply the manual... and tutorials, but nothing do, the drone doesn't switch on...

Dud battery then mate - they are covered under warranty for six months so raise a ticket with DJI support and get it replaced. If older than 6 months then dispose of it carefully and buy another.
2018-6-16
Use props
FELIPE LWS
New
France

A CW Posted at 2018-6-16 14:18
Dud battery then mate - they are covered under warranty for six months so raise a ticket with DJI support and get it replaced. If older than 6 months then dispose of it carefully and buy another.

For sure, monday morning i will see and get an exchange...
i'm so frustrating to can't use my drone this week end... i need to be patient...
2018-6-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FELIPE LWS Posted at 2018-6-16 14:20
For sure, monday morning i will see and get an exchange...
i'm so frustrating to can't use my drone this week end... i need to be patient...

I see you bought it yesterday? I think the problem is that the drone you bought is probably new old stock and the battery has been sat in the drone unused for several months... The power level has probably dropped so low that the voltage is no longer current to power back up the battery... I think that's why MP's are going cheap now. As it is that new the battery will be classed as a DOA - so getting a replacement should be very straightforward.  
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules