Editing program
1096 10 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NVB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21283 ft
Netherlands

So i decided to take my Phantom 3 Standard out for a flight since it had been a long time.
The weather wasn't that nice so i wanted to edit my pictures.
At the moment i do not have a program to edit my photos.
Do you guys have any recommendations?
If you do, please let me know!

2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You have an option to edit your pictures in the app. In the first page of DJI Go app, you will see an 'Editor' at the left bottom of the screen. Tap that and it will show you the pictures you took and it will give you an option there to edit it.
2018-6-17
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

When asking things like this it usually is a good idea to mention what OS you're using and what type of pictures you want to edit.

Take a look at rawtherapee and Gimp if you're not afraid of effective and free software.
2018-6-17
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

KedDK makes a very good point on the OS initially.
2018-6-17
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

KedDK makes a very good point on the OS initially & any free programs or applications should always be explored if they tick all the boxes for what you want.  I personally like to use Final Cut Pro on the Mac OS and like most people probably tend to learn enough to produce the basics.
2018-6-17
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

KEJ Posted at 2018-6-17 20:33
KedDK makes a very good point on the OS initially & any free programs or applications should always be explored if they tick all the boxes for what you want.  I personally like to use Final Cut Pro on the Mac OS and like most people probably tend to learn enough to produce the basics.

Thanks. I'll guess Final Cut is a video editing software, OP only talked about pictures so that was what i aimed against.

I believe that DaVinci Resolve from Blackmagic Design is the best featured Video editor but requires a powerful computer. What i miss is a way to donate them as thanks and support for offering a free version as i don't use it that much that i would be buying the full version.
I do have the full licensed Cyberlink Director Suite 6 but really don't like it and don't use it. Was looking against Magix's Vegas Pro recommended by many in here but dropped that idea as they could not provide a full package for installation and my edit computer is not online.
A more Lightweight editor i have used and can recommend is ShotCut, free and open source and easy to learn using.
2018-6-17
Use props
NVB
lvl.1
Netherlands

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-17 23:59
Thanks. I'll guess Final Cut is a video editing software, OP only talked about pictures so that was what i aimed against.

I believe that DaVinci Resolve from Blackmagic Design is the best featured Video editor but requires a powerful computer. What i miss is a way to donate them as thanks and support for offering a free version as i don't use it that much that i would be buying the full version.

Thanks for the recommendations!
I will check them out as soon as possible.
2018-6-18
Use props
NVB
lvl.1
Netherlands

KEJ Posted at 2018-6-17 20:33
KedDK makes a very good point on the OS initially & any free programs or applications should always be explored if they tick all the boxes for what you want.  I personally like to use Final Cut Pro on the Mac OS and like most people probably tend to learn enough to produce the basics.

At first i thought of FInal Cut as well, but wanted to see if there were any alternatives.
Thanks for the reply!
2018-6-18
Use props
NVB
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-17 09:10
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You have an option to edit your pictures in the app. In the first page of DJI Go app, you will see an 'Editor' at the left bottom of the screen. Tap that and it will show you the pictures you took and it will give you an option there to edit it.

Thankyou!
I'm going to try it.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NVB Posted at 2018-6-18 03:07
Thankyou!
I'm going to try it.

Alright. No problem.
2018-6-18
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

NVB Posted at 2018-6-18 01:13
At first i thought of FInal Cut as well, but wanted to see if there were any alternatives.
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, sorry in my own dream world,

Myself Final Cut for Video and Photoshop for pictures.

Shoot in RAW, then photoshop every time.

2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules