Senior Management for Complaints Escalation
4643 35 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

I know this has come up before, but can anyone supply names and ideally email addresses of senior management at DJI who I can escalate a compaint to.
Some have mentioned linked-in but I am not a linked in premium member so cannot use In Mail on there to contact (although would consider becoming a premium member if that's the only route).

I receveid two Dead on Arrival Phantom 4 Pros from DJI. 1st went back to Amazon, 2nd to DJI (dead battery and broken micro SD card).  They sent me a 3rd Drone as a new replacement. That 3rd drone, never got off the ground because the firmware update (done immedialty after 1st charging the batteries and before any flights), stopped the drone from working (aircraft would not connect to the RC). Supprt could not fix the issue so I had to send the drone back (unused).

I have since been told that this 3rd Drone is now working with the RC, but the gimbal housing is mis-shapen. Support have said it was due to a crash, and is therefore not covered by Warantee.  But it was a brand new aircarft, never flown.  I have said I would like another New Drone, and not one given to me under the DJI care plan I have becasue I shouldn't have to use that seeing as this drone has never been used and was sent to me from DJI as a defective unit in the frist place.

They have refered me back to EU support.  I am still waiting to hear what they are going to do but I'm really losing patience here, so I need to contact someone who is senior enough to make a decision.  My understanding is that under EU law I have up to two years to return faulty goods, surely DJI have an obligation to send me a properly working item if it is sent out as a New item from the DJI store in the first place?

I really didn't think this was going to be such a problem.  I was planning on getting my PfCO from the CAA and use this drone commerically, (with a view to upgrading to an Inspire or even an M600 if all went well) and was hoping that I could rely on DJI's products now and in the future. I'm really going to have to rethink this now based on my experiences.

Appreciate any suggestions on how best to ecalate this issue.

Thanks

2018-6-17
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry your having problems  iv'e had similar problems in the past  , did you pay  on a credit card ?  if so speak to them to get your money back  , our consumer laws in the uk are very good and if the product was faulty  the law is on your side also have a chat to citizen advice they can advise on your options .
Remember not to be fobbed off ...you paid for a new  product that should be fit for purpose !!  
Good luck and keep us posted  with your progress
2018-6-17
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-6-17 07:52
Sorry your having problems  iv'e had similar problems in the past  , did you pay  on a credit card ?  if so speak to them to get your money back  , our consumer laws in the uk are very good and if the product was faulty  the law is on your side  also have a chat to citizen advice they can advise on your options .
Remember not to be fobbed off ...you paid for a new  product that should be fit for purpose !!  

Sorry to hear you had similar problems, seems to be all too common unfortunately.  I bought the drone on Debit card.  It was bought from Amazon, I can't seem to request a replacement (probably because this would be the 2nd replacement they have done). I can request a refund, but I bought the drone on a deal so if I get a refund and re-buy I will be around £200 out of pocket. Plus I have since bought peripherals - extra batteries, a bag, iPad mini - all for use with the drone that would also need returning. The repair cost is less than that.  I'm hoping DJI will do the right thing, which is actually send me a drone that isn't defective.  Let's hope.
2018-6-17
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Try DJI founder + CEO Frank Wang.
Most companies use as e-mail firstname.lastname@
So it would be frank.wang@dji.com Other common option is letter of first name followed by last name = fwang@dji.com
Can't hurt to give it a try.

I would post the issue at facebook as well...

Good luck!
2018-6-17
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-17 08:16
Sorry to hear you had similar problems, seems to be all too common unfortunately.  I bought the drone on Debit card.  It was bought from Amazon, I can't seem to request a replacement (probably because this would be the 2nd replacement they have done). I can request a refund, but I bought the drone on a deal so if I get a refund and re-buy I will be around £200 out of pocket. Plus I have since bought peripherals - extra batteries, a bag, iPad mini - all for use with the drone that would also need returning. The repair cost is less than that.  I'm hoping DJI will do the right thing, which is actually send me a drone that isn't defective.  Let's hope.

If you go the repair route you will almost certainly get a refurb unit .... but it will still be covered for a full year when you register it   
I'm on my 4th p4p+ a result of stress cracks and faulty batteries, my the current one is a refurb unit and is flying well . One thing i would say is try to avoid an update until you have done a couple of flights , you may find you don't need the extra's .
Good luck
2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-6-17 07:52
Sorry your having problems  iv'e had similar problems in the past  , did you pay  on a credit card ?  if so speak to them to get your money back  , our consumer laws in the uk are very good and if the product was faulty  the law is on your side  also have a chat to citizen advice they can advise on your options .

Good info mate     
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I do understand your concern and how you are feeling now, the issue has been escalated to our superior team, we will have someone to contact you soon. Please don't worry, we will try our best to help you. Hope the issue will be solved soon. Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-17
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-6-17 09:29
If you go the repair route you will almost certainly get a refurb unit .... but it will still be covered for a full year when you register it   
I'm on my 4th p4p+ a result of stress cracks and faulty batteries, my the current one is a refurb unit and is flying well . One thing i would say is try to avoid an update until you have done a couple of flights , you may find you don't need the extra's .
Good luck

Thanks, and thank you for your suggestion re the firmware updates.
2018-6-17
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-17 17:42
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I do understand your concern and how you are feeling now, the issue has been escalated to our superior team, we will have someone to contact you soon. Please don't worry, we will try our best to help you. Hope the issue will be solved soon. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your reply.  I really do hope this can all be sorted out satisfactorily.  I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible today.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-17 22:06
Thank you for your reply.  I really do hope this can all be sorted out satisfactorily.  I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible today.

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-6-18
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-18 00:41
You're welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.

I have just phoned DJI support for an update on this case.  Stefan van Den Berk from support.eu5 has been dealing with this.  He got back to me earlier today to confirm (what I already knew‘ which was that the unit was sent to me faulty, and would be dealt with under warantee. Ideally I'd have a new drone seeing as this drone was a new one sent to me as a replacement for another faulty unit. However, if it is going to be repaired under warantee I want to know exactly when this is going to be done by.  I need the drone back by this Friday (22nd), so either it needs to be fixed straight away or a new one sent out today or tomorrow latest from the DJI store.  Support are supposed to be calling back by 2pm today.  I'll be back o the phone if I don't get the call back before then.
2018-6-19
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-19 03:49
I have just phoned DJI support for an update on this case.  Stefan van Den Berk from support.eu5 has been dealing with this.  He got back to me earlier today to confirm (what I already knew‘ which was that the unit was sent to me faulty, and would be dealt with under warantee. Ideally I'd have a new drone seeing as this drone was a new one sent to me as a replacement for another faulty unit. However, if it is going to be repaired under warantee I want to know exactly when this is going to be done by.  I need the drone back by this Friday (22nd), so either it needs to be fixed straight away or a new one sent out today or tomorrow latest from the DJI store.  Support are supposed to be calling back by 2pm today.  I'll be back o the phone if I don't get the call back before then.

Just as a final update, I have just received an email and phone confirmation that DJI will be replacing the aircraft and sending that out to me shortly.  Hopefully that will be the end of the issue.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-19 03:59
Just as a final update, I have just received an email and phone confirmation that DJI will be replacing the aircraft and sending that out to me shortly.  Hopefully that will be the end of the issue.

Alright, glad to know our supervisor has contacted you about the final resolution, hope you will get the replacement drone soon.
2018-6-19
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-19 04:01
Alright, glad to know our supervisor has contacted you about the final resolution, hope you will get the replacement drone soon.

Well, I was very surprised to receive an email from DJI this morning saying that the defective drone they sent me which I returned the day after receipt has in fact not been replaced but repaired. I asked for clarification of this yesterday when I saw the same serial numbers on the dispatch notice, I didn't receive a reply, so I called DJI support and they guaranteed I would get  call back before the end of the day.  I didn't.  FAIL FAIL FAIL!

I have taken another day off of work to make sure I am home to receive the drone, and feel very frustrated that it's not what was promised to me.

This is despite having received the following email from DJI support, after querying whether I would get a repair or a new replacement:

Hi there,

I understand your concern. I have requested, and it has been accepted, to change your craft for a new one. Your battery is also approved.

Kind Regards,,

Support are supposed to be calling me back who knows if they will!  I'm so angry about this.  

2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-21 02:11
Well, I was very surprised to receive an email from DJI this morning saying that the defective drone they sent me which I returned the day after receipt has in fact not been replaced but repaired. I asked for clarification of this yesterday when I saw the same serial numbers on the dispatch notice, I didn't receive a reply, so I called DJI support and they guaranteed I would get  call back before the end of the day.  I didn't.  FAIL FAIL FAIL!

I have taken another day off of work to make sure I am home to receive the drone, and feel very frustrated that it's not what was promised to me.

I'm so sorry to hear that, our supervisor will contact you after making it clear, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-6-21
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-21 02:11
Well, I was very surprised to receive an email from DJI this morning saying that the defective drone they sent me which I returned the day after receipt has in fact not been replaced but repaired. I asked for clarification of this yesterday when I saw the same serial numbers on the dispatch notice, I didn't receive a reply, so I called DJI support and they guaranteed I would get  call back before the end of the day.  I didn't.  FAIL FAIL FAIL!

I can't believe they keep on insisting to repair rather then sending you a new one immediately.
They make this process very inefficient for themselves.
Time and labor they are spending on this exceeds the value of the drone.

They should do it like Amazon Germany. Just throw everything away that gets returned and send out a new item.
This way they wouldn't need the repair centers anymore. Saving them millions of $$$.
But will get them into trouble from other sides ;-)

https://ecommercenews.eu/amazon-destroys-returned-items-and-new-products/

2018-6-21
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-21 09:43
I can't believe they keep on insisting to repair rather then sending you a new one immediately.
Time and labor they are spending on this exceeds the value of the drone.

Thanks.  I don't really get it either. It's just a bit difficult to stomach when you are explicitly promised a new aircraft and then 24 hours later they send back a repair.  I set up the aircraft today. It appears to be working ok, but it was still a bit weird with the firmware update.  The version numbers in the about were showing as the most recent, but the launch screen, after checking firmware version said I needed to do an update.  It was very weird. On support's advice I updated the firmware from DJI assistant and that has seemed to work. I did get one image drop out, and I'm getting an odd thing where the IMU initialisation isn't always working (Gimbal just keeps hunting around and I have to turn the aircraft and RC off and on again).  I haven't flown it yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it like a hawk, and if I get the slightest sniff of another issue I'm requesting a new one to replace this. So frustrating
2018-6-21
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-21 09:43
I can't believe they keep on insisting to repair rather then sending you a new one immediately.
Time and labor they are spending on this exceeds the value of the drone.

Thanks.  I don't really get it either. It's just a bit difficult to stomach when you are explicitly promised a new aircraft and then 24 hours later they send back a repair.  I set up the aircraft today. It appears to be working ok, but it was still a bit weird with the firmware update.  The version numbers in the about were showing as the most recent, but the launch screen, after checking firmware version said I needed to do an update.  It was very weird. On support's advice I updated the firmware from DJI assistant and that has seemed to work. I did get one image drop out, and I'm getting an odd thing where the IMU initialisation isn't always working (Gimbal just keeps hunting around and I have to turn the aircraft and RC off and on again).  I haven't flown it yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it like a hawk, and if I get the slightest sniff of another issue I'm requesting a new one to replace this.
2018-6-21
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-21 03:38
I'm so sorry to hear that, our supervisor will contact you after making it clear, please wait a moment, thank you.

I got a voice message from support.  Basically saying what I was told this morning. The aircraft has been repaired, but will be as new because of it being fully checked etc etc.  I'm using this forum to highlight two strange anomalies with my returned aircraft.  One was the firmware still seemed to be in need of an update despite the version numbers in the About page all being up to date. I did this on supports recommendation using DJI assistant.  It seems ok now but the IMU initialisation seems to be a bit hit and miss (sometimes the gimbal just keeps on hunting around and moving all over rite place) - I have to switch off the aircraft and RC and relaunch everything to reset it.  Also I did get a broken up image on one start up which seemed to sort itself out.  I am yet to fly the aircraft. I will be doing that at the weekend.  If I have the slightest issues with it, I will be requesting an immediate New Replacement,  No more fixes, a new aircraft as I was promised a couple of days ago.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-21 13:38
I got a voice message from support.  Basically saying what I was told this morning. The aircraft has been repaired, but will be as new because of it being fully checked etc etc.  I'm using this forum to highlight two strange anomalies with my returned aircraft.  One was the firmware still seemed to be in need of an update despite the version numbers in the About page all being up to date. I did this on supports recommendation using DJI assistant.  It seems ok now but the IMU initialisation seems to be a bit hit and miss (sometimes the gimbal just keeps on hunting around and moving all over rite place) - I have to switch off the aircraft and RC and relaunch everything to reset it.  Also I did get a broken up image on one start up which seemed to sort itself out.  I am yet to fly the aircraft. I will be doing that at the weekend.  If I have the slightest issues with it, I will be requesting an immediate New Replacement,  No more fixes, a new aircraft as I was promised a couple of days ago.

That's all right, please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-6-21
Use props
photo_tal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-21 20:37
That's all right, please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!

I am posting this here as a reply to this thread. I will also be opening a new thread as an open letter of complaint to DJI.  I have had a catalogue of broken promises and misinformation from DJI.  After weeks of issues I finally got a promise of a new aircraft. What was delivered was my old aircraft repaired despite several emails requesting a new one and being explicitly promised a new one.  I have since started testing the repaired aircraft and experienced a few anomalies with it but am prepared to continue testing it before it goes back for the new one I was promised.  

Anyway for "All the inconvenience" DJI promised to send me a battery.  It arrived today.  here is my reply to DJI support:

Hi Stefan

So I arrived home from work this evening to find the battery via UPS was delivered.

I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. THE BATTERY YOU SENT ME ISNT NEW. ITS USED AND SCRATCHED!

After everything you have put me through this is how you plan on completing the catalogue of deplorably poor customer service?

What a shambles. I want an apology from the head of European support. Whoever is your top most manager with a full explanations for how you can justify this (and I will be verifying the contact details from whoever writes to me).

Absolutely appalling. Below is the picture of the battery as it arrived after un packing. Sorry to get rude but what the hell sort of a company is this.

Do you think I would risk using a battery with these marks on that I have no idea about the prior history. Has it been in an accident? How many times has it been charged? Will it hold its charge? The battery is a pretty important component in an aircraft I would say!

I am going to hand my entire file over to trading standards unless you can send me a brand new battery before the end of the business day tomorrow. It will be really interesting to see how they interpret the terrible run of events I have had to experience with DJI as I believe they have the ability to stop you trading in the uk if you are deemed to be misspelling products as you have a contractual obligation under EU law to provide goods that are fit for purpose.

I am still testing the aircraft (got time for a quick test flight at  the weekend) so I am still debating whether that will need to go back for the NEW replacement you originally promised me.

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

photo_tal Posted at 2018-6-25 11:28
I am posting this here as a reply to this thread. I will also be opening a new thread as an open letter of complaint to DJI.  I have had a catalogue of broken promises and misinformation from DJI.  After weeks of issues I finally got a promise of a new aircraft. What was delivered was my old aircraft repaired despite several emails requesting a new one and being explicitly promised a new one.  I have since started testing the repaired aircraft and experienced a few anomalies with it but am prepared to continue testing it before it goes back for the new one I was promised.  

Anyway for "All the inconvenience" DJI promised to send me a battery.  It arrived today.  here is my reply to DJI support:

We will keep following up your new thread, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2018-6-25
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

I sent them an email to complain Yating/Jenny about my Terrible experience with DJI.

Date: 31 January 2019 at 12:17:00 PM GMT+8
To: legal@dji.com, hr@dji.com
Cc: barbara.stelzner@dji.com, kevin.on@dji.com, frank.wang@dji.com
Subject: UNLUCKY CUSTOMER: RE DJI Technical Support - Almost  New Year again still not resolved
2019-1-30
Use props
wicklowdroner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190338 ft
Ireland

louie001 Posted at 1-30 20:35
I sent them an email to complain Yating/Jenny about my Terrible experience with DJI.

Thank you so much for this. I have been struggling to get ANY clarity from them, so I've now emailed senior management. They're an absolute disgrace.

If I do end up sourcing a replacement from them, it will only be to sell the entire kit on ebay.

A truly awful company.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wicklowdroner Posted at 6-20 14:14
Thank you so much for this. I have been struggling to get ANY clarity from them, so I've now emailed senior management. They're an absolute disgrace.

If I do end up sourcing a replacement from them, it will only be to sell the entire kit on ebay.

Hi wicklowdroner, I have just replied to your post in your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190759-1-1.html Please keep us updated there if you need any assistance, we will follow up, thanks.
2019-6-21
Use props
djiuser_5hWFRybScJI8
New

United Kingdom

Hello!  Is there an admin who can help me out?.  Apologies for posting on this thread but I too have an issue and I can't seem to be able to create a new thread of my own???

Thank you
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_5hWFRybScJI8 Posted at 12-19 12:30
Hello!  Is there an admin who can help me out?.  Apologies for posting on this thread but I too have an issue and I can't seem to be able to create a new thread of my own???

Thank you

Hi there, may we know the specific issue that you encountered? We're glad to help.
Regarding the issue that you are unable to post a new thread, please refer to the information below, hope this can help you.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623201
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_5hWFRybScJI8
New

United Kingdom

Ahhh, OK.  I have to accumulate points to be able to post a thread?.
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_5hWFRybScJI8
New

United Kingdom

The issue I have is that I have been communicating with DJI support via email.  The last reply I had was over 5 days.  Since then I have chased it up every day but nobody is responding.  It feels like my emails are either being ignored or are not getting through????  

If you can help, I would be very grateful.  This is the case number CAS-3833794-R4N1V3.
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_5hWFRybScJI8 Posted at 12-20 03:18
The issue I have is that I have been communicating with DJI support via email.  The last reply I had was over 5 days.  Since then I have chased it up every day but nobody is responding.  It feels like my emails are either being ignored or are not getting through????  

If you can help, I would be very grateful.  This is the case number CAS-3833794-R4N1V3.

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I have forwarded your case to the related team, the team will follow up and reply to your email soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us.
2019-12-21
Use props
Boscorosco1
New
Flight distance : 182900 ft

United States

Good evening. Im messaging you in regards to my business dealings with DJI. I purchased a very expensive drone from this company. Ive had nothing but problems with the product so I contacted customer service. They then advised me to ship the product to their headquarters in California. I did just that. I had UPS pack and ship accordingly. They then assessed the product informing me that the product was fixable but out of warranty. I have no issues with it being out of warranty. The assessment of my product was a falsification. They sent me pictures of certain parts of my drone broken which weren't broken when sent. I have video proof and all my Receipts for all parts purchased and repaired before I sent it off that it was working and not broken just in case something like this would happen. They stated that parts that weren't even included in shipping were damaged. Ive been trying to get ahold of anyone with this company for over a week to get some kind of clarification. Please help
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Boscorosco1 Posted at 7-29 16:46
Good evening. Im messaging you in regards to my business dealings with DJI. I purchased a very expensive drone from this company. Ive had nothing but problems with the product so I contacted customer service. They then advised me to ship the product to their headquarters in California. I did just that. I had UPS pack and ship accordingly. They then assessed the product informing me that the product was fixable but out of warranty. I have no issues with it being out of warranty. The assessment of my product was a falsification. They sent me pictures of certain parts of my drone broken which weren't broken when sent. I have video proof and all my Receipts for all parts purchased and repaired before I sent it off that it was working and not broken just in case something like this would happen. They stated that parts that weren't even included in shipping were damaged. Ive been trying to get ahold of anyone with this company for over a week to get some kind of clarification. Please help

I am sorry to hear about the issue you encountered, Boscorosco1. Based on the pictures of the drone we received, there were damaged signs on the drone.
We understand your feedback that the drone was not broken when you sent, could you please send the said video and the record date of the video to us so we can escalate your case to the higher department to investigate the case? You can send to us via email support@dji.com, once you've sent the video, please let me know, I'll do my best to help.
2020-7-29
Use props
Tyler Dufrane
New

United States

Well I ordered a Mavic mini fly more combo and it was 5 mounths ago after emailing them for over 4 mounths and Heung told that they can’t find my order or it wasn’t payed for or didn’t go throu after sending my screen shot or the order off there site that I have an account on it’s how i ordered it  now they told me today that it was registered but the funny part is it isn’t me and it isn’t my email so now they r trying to steel my kids birthday present oh wait it didn’t show up I mean Xmas present but wait no becuase after telling me lies over and over now they come up with some crap to try to get me to stop and forget about it I want to email the ceo and president this is the worst experience I have ever had ordering anything
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tyler Dufrane Posted at 12-17 14:26
Well I ordered a Mavic mini fly more combo and it was 5 mounths ago after emailing them for over 4 mounths and Heung told that they can’t find my order or it wasn’t payed for or didn’t go throu after sending my screen shot or the order off there site that I have an account on it’s how i ordered it  now they told me today that it was registered but the funny part is it isn’t me and it isn’t my email so now they r trying to steel my kids birthday present oh wait it didn’t show up I mean Xmas present but wait no becuase after telling me lies over and over now they come up with some crap to try to get me to stop and forget about it I want to email the ceo and president this is the worst experience I have ever had ordering anything

Hi Tyler, I have sent you a PM, please check it and reply, thanks.
2020-12-17
Use props
djiuser_UbnU9FLPsejN
New

United States

Hello, how are you? My team and I do some videos for real-estate and on our spare time we record our street bike stunts. We have used the mavic pro and it has been great and our customers and followers have loved everything.  Our drone is falling behind with it being a 1st model, we are in desperate need of some upgrades either do it or it in a whole. We would love to be able to use some new equipment on our upcoming plans and show DJI as a supporter of our work. Please send anything you could to help our endeavor, thank you for your time and have a blessed day.

The Newmines Team
E. Montypython
348 white horse pike
Clementon NJ 08021
4-21 20:04
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_UbnU9FLPsejN Posted at 4-21 20:04
Hello, how are you? My team and I do some videos for real-estate and on our spare time we record our street bike stunts. We have used the mavic pro and it has been great and our customers and followers have loved everything.  Our drone is falling behind with it being a 1st model, we are in desperate need of some upgrades either do it or it in a whole. We would love to be able to use some new equipment on our upcoming plans and show DJI as a supporter of our work. Please send anything you could to help our endeavor, thank you for your time and have a blessed day.

The Newmines Team

We greatly appreciate your interest in our products!

To better assist you, please refer to the following department for your request.

1. Sponsorship requests/assistance: marketing@dji.com
2. Student/teacher product requests/assistance: education@dji.com
3. You can also find more information on discounts at the links below:
For Refurbished Products click:  HERE
For Educational Discounts click: HERE
For the Enterprise Purchase Program click: HERE

Thank you for your continuous support to DJI.
4-22 11:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules