Nobska Lighthouse, Cape Cod, Ma.
667 7 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ObieVIP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2790443 ft
United States

Made this last week when I visited Cape Cod.
Nobska Lighthouse Point of Interest video.
You can see Martha's Vinyard accross the sound.

2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Awesome footage from Nobska Lighthouse, Cape Cod, Ma. Beautiful ending as well. Thank you for sharing this footage.
2018-6-17
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage!  Quick question....one of the things really bumming me out about creating videos is the whole copyright issue with music.   Is there a way to get approval to use copyrighted music so Youtube doesn't flag it when you post it?   I must be missing something.  (No, I'm not phishing or trying to get anyone in trouble.  I just want to know if it's possible to get approval to use the music *I* want to use for my videos since they are not commercial and I'm not making money on them.)

LP
2018-6-17
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Impressive video,
Excellent job flying. Very smooth.
2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very good work!   
2018-6-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2018-6-17
Use props
ObieVIP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2790443 ft
United States

LeafPeeper Posted at 2018-6-17 06:57
Nice footage!  Quick question....one of the things really bumming me out about creating videos is the whole copyright issue with music.   Is there a way to get approval to use copyrighted music so Youtube doesn't flag it when you post it?   I must be missing something.  (No, I'm not phishing or trying to get anyone in trouble.  I just want to know if it's possible to get approval to use the music *I* want to use for my videos since they are not commercial and I'm not making money on them.)

LP

Many artists will allow you to use their music as long as you allow them to monetize the views.
For me thats works well since Im not interested in monetizing my channel myself.
If you are a Vlogger or make your living from you YouTube channel then you would never want to use commercial music.
2018-6-18
Use props
astrofly
First Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

A very good flight around the lighthouse. Beautiful place. Thanks for sharing
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules