Transfer to computer
5628 6 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wgray105
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61263 ft
United States

I need detailed instructions on how to transfer photos & videos to my computer.
2018-6-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

If you mean from Mavic's High Quality photos & videos; you need to remove microSD card from Mavic and use microSD card adapater into your computer system.  Can be done via USB cable between Mavic and your computer, but transfer speed is limited by USB.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I understand that you want to transfer the videos and the pictures that you have taken from your Mavic Air to the computer.  All you need is to remove the SD card on the Mavic Air and insert that SD card to the computer using a card reader then you will be able to view and transfer the videos and pictures to your computer.  
2018-6-17
Use props
wgray105
lvl.2
United States

How do you do it if you're not using a SD card?
2018-6-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

wgray105 Posted at 2018-6-17 11:02
How do you do it if you're not using a SD card?

If you are only using the internal memory of your Mavic Air, it works the same way. Connect your MA to your PC or Mac while it is switched on and if all goes well the internal storage will be identified as an external USB drive.
2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Note too that the Mavic Air uses a Type C data cable so it will transfer directly from the drone quicker than the Mavic Pro which uses micro USB. An SD card with adaptor is best so you may want to invest in one later on. SanDisk Extreme range more than do the job.
2018-6-17
Use props
wgray105
lvl.2
United States

Thank you very much.  I'm so new at this that I was trying to get the photos from the controller.  Piece of cake once you told me to connect directly to the aircraft.   Thanks again.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules