696 4 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I’m pretty sure all af you have heard about the definition of showreel. For those who haven’t heard of, a showreel is a short clip with a lot of cuts that shows our work with our best shots during an interval of time, let’s say the best shots of a years work in 2 minutes. I thought I would make a video with my favourite aerial shots and present you the magical Transylvania with some basic tips.

TIP:

Invest in high storage HDD drives! The higher storage capacity the better! Make a collection of your drone shots, select the best moments and store them for eternity! You never know when you’ll need to use or re-use your work created in the past.

An example: A publisher selected 3 of my pictures from a drone related social media platform to publish them in a book. 2 of my pictures have been posted 2 years ago... By keeping a backup of my work I managed to fulfill their request in seconds since my work was categorized and saved on my HDD!

Music:

Yes i know... nowadays it's hard to find good quality music for free. And if it’s for free it’s used by millions already. What to do?

There are some pretty awesome royalty free websites around with music that can be used freely for non-commercial based work. Also I’m going link some websites from where you can buy and listen to the tracks to use in your clips.

www. Jamendomusic.com

Video:

Always show your best shots in order to capture your viewers attention and interest. If you want to do something interesting and you’re a pro in adobe after effects you can create something epic. If you’re not a pro and still want something different you can buy a pre-made template from videohive.net

Note: you still need some basic skills to add your media into a template.

Depending on what you would like to show in your video I would recommend a lot of cuts for acchieving a dynamic clip.

Enjoy and Visit Transylvania!

Hope you like my video Feel free to ask questions!

For more detailed tips and tricks click on the titles ;)!

2018-6-18
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Denmark

Excellent video!
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

really like your work!
2018-6-19
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

Thank you!
2018-6-19
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

Thank you Grace! Trying my best all the time . There’s still more to come. Glad you like it!
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules