Are these props on Amazon the real deal?
735 5 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CKAERIAL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7697 ft

Hi all...

Recently found these for sale on Amazon.  The question is are they copies or the original 9455s.  I sent a message to the seller and they wrote back saying they didn't know what I meant.  I rephrased the question and have not had any response.

MML Hélices de drone 4Pcs pour DJI Phantom 4 Pro/V2.0/Avancées Hélices à faible bruit 9445 Props (4pc, blanc)

de MML

Anyone got any experience with these or advice.  I'm not going to purchase until I know that they are the real dji props.

https://www.amazon.fr/MML-H%C3%A9lices-Phantom-Avanc%C3%A9es-faible/dp/B07D8KGTVS/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4XB2044KJ3YWAV8GRSQPr

2018-6-17
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Hard to tell. The retailer is MML but they could be bying from DJI.
On the German Amazon site there are under DJI products different sellers shown but also DJI.
When I click on DJI I'm taken to the DJI shop at Amazon.

I believe in this:
- Never buy a drone from DJI directly. Buy from Amazon (seller: Amazon) in order to have 4 weeks of testing.
  And in case of problems you don't have to put up with a refurb.
- Batteries/Chargers/Props: Only buy from DJI. Not worth saving the few bucks while risking to obtain some cheap fakes.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-17 09:40
Hard to tell. The retailer is MML but they could be bying from DJI.
On the German Amazon site there are under DJI products different sellers shown but also DJI.
When I click on DJI I'm taken to the DJI shop at Amazon.

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Well, it's really hard to say if that's an original one or not. You can try to ask Amazon again since they are one of our authorized online stores.
2018-6-17
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

The company is in the same city as DJI in China and has only 81% satisfied customers. Along with the answer you received, I would stay far away from the company and buy from a supplier you trust.

Fly safe, regards Leif.
2018-6-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

likely that they are real and just a reseller buying in bulk at discount making a living off part sales...

i purchased a few sets of props from 3rd parties because that's what Amazon pushed me to by default.  i usually dont if i can avoid it but i figured why not, but i only ever received 1 set of suspicious props, which still worked flawlessly...so either well made fakes or their just badly packaged real ones..

that being said, the props i got were for the mavic pro, so possible that market for fakes is different for mavic pro vs phantom..
2018-6-17
Use props
CKAERIAL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7697 ft
France

Thanks for thé advice. I would agree also. I shall keep monitoring to see if I can get a definitive answer from amazon.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules