Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS 11.4 with DJI GO 4 Update (4.2.21
882 3 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

Has anyone experienced any issues updating their iOS devices to iOS 11.4 and using the updated version of DJI GO 4 (4.2.21)? I just want to know if it’s safe to upgrade my iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Mini 4 to the new app update. Thanks.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Well, it is really advised or highly suggested for us to upgrade the app if it released a new version so that it can match the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller.
2018-6-17
Use props
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-17 09:16
Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Well, it is really advised or highly suggested for us to upgrade the app if it released a new version so that it can match the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller.

I can understand that. I’m looking st it from a perspective that it isn’t broken so why fix it? My drone flys and works flawlessly and so does my DJI GO App. I’m worried that if I start updating things I will begin to have problems hence my hesitation to update. There must be others that feel the same way?
2018-6-17
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

Since IOS 11.4 I’ve been trying to stay up to date.   I test with a ‘sandbox’  IPhone 7 Plus before I roll my Ipad 2017 over.

I fly a Phantom 4 Advanced that’s Up To Date.

Loaded the new version Go 4  4.2.21 this morning on my Iphone 7 Plus with IOS 11.4.   

NO PROBLEMS DISCOVERED.  All flights stable at this time.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules