Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First neighbor complaint.
2471 54 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Neighbors. Often need a swift boot in the arse.. haha

Mine are swell, and only complain about the odiferous situation, emanating from my abode.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-30
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-6-30 22:53
Neighbors. Often need a swift boot in the arse.. haha

Mine are swell, and only complain about the odiferous situation, emanating from my abode.

Another thumbs up for Canada. Sweet odiferous emanations!

Jeff
2018-7-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-7-1 01:13
Another thumbs up for Canada. Sweet odiferous emanations!

Jeff

Wait for it...

until ~ tada

Oct. 17 2018... haha

That day will go down in history, as it goes up in Smoke.
Maybe Tommy Chong will move back here to Edmonton.. Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2018-7-1
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-7-1 06:57
Wait for it...

until ~ tada

If I was he, the way he was treated by police and government, I'd have left the moment I was released and never set foot here again. In fact, every day I get closer to doing that myself anyway...

With that date, your Country became all that more appealing!

Jeff
2018-7-1
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-7-1 06:57
Wait for it...

until ~ tada

...and, Happy Canada Day!

Jeff
2018-7-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-7-1 09:14
If I was he, the way he was treated by police and government, I'd have left the moment I was released and never set foot here again. In fact, every day I get closer to doing that myself anyway...

With that date, your Country became all that more appealing!

Um yeah, poor Tommy.  Got the shaft. No joke.
Yeah, you should at least visit us up here above the 49th parallel.

Today was supposed to be our big day, but oh well.
A couple or three more months. 12 long weeks. ;-)

What a great wait...no more fears soon.

RedHotPoker
2018-7-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-7-1 09:23
...and, Happy Canada Day!

Jeff

Back at you, have a safe and great July 4th...

No crazy fireworks shenanigans,eh? HahHa

Be good.

There may be some merriment, ensue here tonight. Grin

RedHotPoker
2018-7-1
Use props
ncgfLAXnr7rH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3812 ft
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-29 23:47
"1. Where did you get that name from ?? "
Some people use their password as user name so they won't forget it.
Now you know my password :-)

Why are you fixated on my user name?
2018-7-2
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

ncgfLAXnr7rH Posted at 2018-7-2 06:09
Why are you fixated on my user name?

Fixated ?? No.

Just interested as most people have a user name related to activity / other item ... but yours looks like one of those auto created passwords you can get from utility software.

Nigel
2018-7-2
Use props
ncgfLAXnr7rH
lvl.4
United States

solentlife Posted at 2018-7-2 06:43
Fixated ?? No.

Just interested as most people have a user name related to activity / other item ... but yours looks like one of those auto created passwords you can get from utility software.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand!  BTW since you are so interested the username was assigned by this site!  Happy now?
2018-7-2
Use props
ncgfLAXnr7rH
lvl.4
United States

ncgfLAXnr7rH Posted at 2018-7-2 09:01
It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand!  BTW since you are so interested the username was assigned by this site!  Happy now?

I so wish I would have never posted here and I will never post here again!!  People insinuate I am lying.  I AM NOT A LIAR!!!
2018-7-2
Use props
SkyBug
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487566 ft
United States

ncgfLAXnr7rH Posted at 2018-7-2 09:04
I so wish I would have never posted here and I will never post here again!!  People insinuate I am lying.  I AM NOT A LIAR!!!

Relax man, don’t let em get to you. There are plenty of fine people on this forum.. no need to take your ball and go to the house lol
2018-7-2
Use props
ncgfLAXnr7rH
lvl.4
United States

solentlife Posted at 2018-6-29 07:27
Did cross my mind as well !!

C'mon 'ncgfLAXnr7rH' ...... questions :

When I landed my drone in the road due to 12% battery life left to avoid an auto land, when I went to pick it up she pushed me out of the way and took the drone and put it in her car and refused to give it back, I should have filed assault chargers but I have NEVER been involved with law enforcement I am over 62 yrs old.  I did not want to create a bigger situation! So I then called the police! The funny part is her daughter pulled in a different vehicle pulled up while the police were on there way and invited me back to shoot video of their Blueberry patch,  How screwed up is that!.  I passed on that offer!  When I looked up the nursery on FB there were a couple of complaints from other customers about poor treatment from this person which have now been deleted.  I am sure some here will imply I am lying!  That's fine, but they weren't there! The Police and FAA agreed with me!  Those that don't agree can think what they want!  I stick to the truth because it is so much easier!

2018-7-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

How about stop posting those lies that People insinuate you're lying, nobody did anywhere along the thread, please re-read closely all the way from this post where your posts still are visible along with the replies given.
2018-7-5
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Hold on there Neddy !! I NEVER posted to insinuate / call you a liar / upset / annoy or anything at all in such ... I was just genuinely interested ...

What is the problem with that ?

I quite often on various forums get asked about my User name ... I never get upset about it ... I answer and people are satisfied ............ I really do not understand what the problem is ...

As to your story about the woman 'stealing' your drone ... once you explained how it happened .. fine. It's just so unusual and especially a WOMAN pushing a MAN aside to do it !

Relax ... no-ones here to get at you ...

Nigel
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules