Photo mode shows single shot only
900 9 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v8NL9zWMwjVo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5942 ft
United States

Hi, new to the forum.... and new SPARK owner.
What an amazing piece of technology.....

I was trying to take a PANO shot today during a flight, but under the photo menu the only option is 'Single Shot'

Any suggestion why would that be?

I am on the latest firmware version - in US

Thanks a bunch!

2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Welcome to Forum and thank you for purchasing the DJI Spark. Let me help you with this issue. May I ask what is the model of the mobile device you are using?
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_v8NL9zWMwjVo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-17 11:32
Hi. Welcome to Forum and thank you for purchasing the DJI Spark. Let me help you with this issue. May I ask what is the model of the mobile device you are using?

Samsung Galaxy S9+
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the information. I check the Samsung S9+ if it is already on the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. I am sorry to say that the Samsung S9+ is not yet included, that is why you are having issues with compatibility. Some of the functions of the DJI Go 4 application and some of the functions of the DJI Spark as well. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for reference.

2018-6-17
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Please check if you have a SD card inserted in the Spark. If not, that may be another cause for the issue you are encountering.
2018-6-17
Use props
newuser_9
lvl.2
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-6-17 11:50
Please check if you have a SD card inserted in the Spark. If not, that may be another cause for the issue you are encountering.

yes, i did have a SD card in the bird.

I find it intriguing that the phone model does make such a difference, especially when we are talking about a very new phone
2018-6-17
Use props
newuser_9
lvl.2
United States

newuser_9 Posted at 2018-6-17 12:09
yes, i did have a SD card in the bird.

I find it intriguing that the phone model does make such a difference, especially when we are talking about a very new phone

I did update my user ID; I am the OP
2018-6-17
Use props
newuser_9
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-17 11:47
Thank you for the information. I check the Samsung S9+ if it is already on the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. I am sorry to say that the Samsung S9+ is not yet included, that is why you are having issues with compatibility. Some of the functions of the DJI Go 4 application and some of the functions of the DJI Spark as well. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for reference.

[view_image]

I think I found what the problem is. It is not the phone. Samsung galaxy S9 is fine.
It was the fact that in DJI GO4 app, the selected drone was showing as Mavic.

Strange that it allows you set a different drone model...

Once I put it to Spark, panorama  it started working as it should.

2018-6-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

newuser_9 Posted at 2018-6-17 12:44
I think I found what the problem is. It is not the phone. Samsung galaxy S9 is fine.

Glad that fixed it!
2018-6-18
Use props
newuser_9
lvl.2
United States

newuser_9 Posted at 2018-6-17 12:44

Or another possibility is that the drone was in Sport mode
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules