Signal loss getting worse
546 4 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse59d29a6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 739767 ft

I there!
I have a problem with signal loss to my controller.
I have been flying about 120 trips, and its getting worse.
- i use a brand new Ipnone X
- i Have bought 2 brand new cabels between controller and Iphone
- i almost always fly with goggles, and its newer signal loss to them (thanks God).
- Wirmware is updated.
Anyone with a good tips and Explanation?
Regars
Torstein - Norway
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the connection of your Remote Controller to your Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with your Mavic Pro. Let me help you with this.
Are you flying your Mavic Pro to different locations and is this happening to all of the locations that you are flying at?
2018-6-17
Use props
fanse59d29a6
lvl.1
Norway

Hi, Yes. this happens everytime i am flying. If i take out the cable and reconect it while i am flying, i get the signal back for a litle while.

First i thought i was the cabel, but now i am not sure. I have tried out to brand new cabels.  I have been using my Goggles and that works fine all the the time, so the flight experience is perfect. Since my Iphone does not get the transfers, i do not get the logs or videos to my phone.  

I have now tried to empty the Cache to see if that can help. I also bought a new memorycard, but that was not the problem.

1. Can it be the that its to much in the cache? I have emptied it, and expanded it from 2 to 8 Gig.
2. Can it be another APP that is messing it up? I have now deleated some apps - and a app that monitores all activitiy on my phone.

Best regards,
Torstein
2018-6-17
Use props
Fatchicken1o1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346240 ft
Netherlands

Does sound like a cable or port problem to me.
Try using your original iphone cable, plug it in the bottom of the remote controller and into your phone, see if that clears it up.
2018-6-18
Use props
fanse59d29a6
lvl.1
Norway

Yes, i will do. I have tried that earlier, but then i got no signal at all. I will try it out again.

Regards,
Torstein
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules