DJI Refresh Payment Error - NOW RESOLVED!
2996 4 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Need a mod to help with this one. Bought DJI refresh this evening, well, thought I had but as I did it though the GO 4 app I accidentally hit the back button which discarded all the payment info before I hit the continue button.
The serial number is now no longer letting me input again as it thinks its already been purchased. How can a resubmit payment? I only have a small window of opportunity to ensure the refresh is setup.

Please help DJI Mods. Thanks.
2018-6-17
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep getting this now even though no payment has been made.
EBCAE8B7-8A93-47BB-BFA8-186B9C82078F.jpeg
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. I understand that you want to acquire the DJI Care Refresh for your Drone. The best way on how to get in touch directly and acquire the DJI Care Refresh is to send an email to djicare@dji.com. The email should contain the following. Your intent of having the DJI Care Refresh for your drone, the serial number of the Drone, a picture or video of the actual Drone. Please indicate as well what happened before when you tried to get the DJI Care Refresh online. Thank you.
2018-6-17
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-17 12:29
Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. I understand that you want to acquire the DJI Care Refresh for your Drone. The best way on how to get in touch directly and acquire the DJI Care Refresh is to send an email to djicare@dji.com. The email should contain the following. Your intent of having the DJI Care Refresh for your drone, the serial number of the Drone, a picture or video of the actual Drone. Please indicate as well what happened before when you tried to get the DJI Care Refresh online. Thank you.

Thanks for the speedy reply. Fortunately after I logged in to my account via the DJI store site it was listed under 'Orders' but payment required. I've now managed to follow through on the payment and its now been purchased.

Thanks for the speedy reply anyway. Much appreciated.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ShadyDealer Posted at 2018-6-17 12:37
Thanks for the speedy reply. Fortunately after I logged in to my account via the DJI store site it was listed under 'Orders' but payment required. I've now managed to follow through on the payment and its now been purchased.

Thanks for the speedy reply anyway. Much appreciated.

Glad to know that you finally purchased the DJI care refresh successfully, hope you have a nice time on flying the drone. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules