Calibrating problems RC spark.
741 8 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7IumCfJursS1
lvl.1
Netherlands

The RC doesn't allow me to calibrate. When I start the calibrationproces, the button 'start' need to be pressed, but it automatically skips it going into 'next'. But I cannot calibrate. It just don't start. Is it possible the RC doesnt allow me when its not needed? I have seen the vids on youtube and I know how it needs to be done...however it doesnt work.  
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize if we are having a hard time calibrating the remote controller of your spark, If may I ask did we manage to turn off your aircraft prior to the RC calibration? are we connected to the RC via Wi-Fi as well?
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_7IumCfJursS1
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 16:12
Hi, we do apologize if we are having a hard time calibrating the remote controller of your spark, If may I ask did we manage to turn off your aircraft prior to the RC calibration? are we connected to the RC via Wi-Fi as well?

Hi Tony, yes aircraft not connected and only connected via WI-FI
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7IumCfJursS1 Posted at 2018-6-17 16:29
Hi Tony, yes aircraft not connected and only connected via WI-FI

What phone are we using and if it's possible, please provide a short video of the issue? You can use Dropbox or google drive then provide the link here once you already uploaded it so that we can check it for you.
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_7IumCfJursS1
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 16:34
What phone are we using and if it's possible, please provide a short video of the issue? You can use Dropbox or google drive then provide the link here once you already uploaded it so that we can check it for you.

Yes I will Tony. Thank you. Samsung Galaxy 7 and 8+, both same issue.  I will provide you with dropbox link asap.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7IumCfJursS1 Posted at 2018-6-17 16:48
Yes I will Tony. Thank you. Samsung Galaxy 7 and 8+, both same issue.  I will provide you with dropbox link asap.

We'll wait for the link. Your assistance is appreciated.
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_7IumCfJursS1
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 16:34
What phone are we using and if it's possible, please provide a short video of the issue? You can use Dropbox or google drive then provide the link here once you already uploaded it so that we can check it for you.

Tony, what is your email addres. I wanna share the dropbox folder with you
2018-6-17
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_7IumCfJursS1 Posted at 2018-6-17 16:58
Tony, what is your email addres. I wanna share the dropbox folder with you

Send him a PM with that info.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I already replied to your message, kindly check it. Thank you!
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules