Batteries only 1 green light and will not charge.
10643 12 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JessieCrites
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6942 ft
United States

Brand new out of the box. 2 of 3 batteries do not work or will not charge. Please help.
2018-6-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The Mavic Pro comes with a manual for the Flight Intelligent Batteries. Have you checked the batteries by powering each of them with the Mavic Pro? It could be that these batteries are charged, or need a firmware update in which case the reserve power of the batteries may be enough to update them? Check the manual.
2018-6-17
Use props
JessieCrites
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, I will check again but the 2 non working batteries will not power on the mavic pro.
2018-6-17
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
Malaysia

Usually happened to me when the battery is overheated after usage. Maybe try to charge them overnight and checked the battery level the next morning. If still not working, you can claim for warranty.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the batteries of your DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have on your Mavic Pro. Let me help you with this. Please try to update the firmware of the drone and after updating the firmware check if you will be able to charge the DJI Mavic Pro's Batteries. I will be posting a link for you to check the latest DJI Assistant 2 Firmware for your DJI Mavic Pro.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

2018-6-18
Use props
JessieCrites
lvl.1
United States

Firmware for drone is updated. Still can't get the bone working batteries to turn on the drone and they still won't charge.
2018-6-18
Use props
JessieCrites
lvl.1
United States

Sorry, meant drone not bone.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jessie, do you still remember which LED is green? Please kindly refer the below screenshot for confirming. Thanks in advance!
battery LED 1.png
Battery LED 2.png
2018-6-19
Use props
JessieCrites
lvl.1

Thanks Susan. Its LED 1 (the light furthest from the button). Any idea of what the problem or fix can be?
2018-6-19
Use props
mariod
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi there. Did you ever come right with this issue? I’m having the same problem. When plugged in to the charger, The LED 1 light (furthest from power button) blinks 16 times, then it pauses for 10 seconds, and then starts blinking again. I left the battery plugged in for more than 5 hours and nothing changed. My battery also doesn’t power the drone on. I only have 1 battery so I can’t check whether my firmware is up to date or not.
I’ve probably flown less than 20 times with this drone. I also haven’t used the drone for more than a year.
image.jpg
2020-6-14
Use props
michal9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29865 ft
Czechia

mariod Posted at 2020-6-14 05:18
Hi there. Did you ever come right with this issue? I’m having the same problem. When plugged in to the charger, The LED 1 light (furthest from power button) blinks 16 times, then it pauses for 10 seconds, and then starts blinking again. I left the battery plugged in for more than 5 hours and nothing changed. My battery also doesn’t power the drone on. I only have 1 battery so I can’t check whether my firmware is up to date or not.
I’ve probably flown less than 20 times with this drone. I also haven’t used the drone for more than a year.

I have exactly the same issue without any solution :-(
2021-6-6
Use props
SlyFox
New

United States

mariod Posted at 2020-6-14 05:18
Hi there. Did you ever come right with this issue? I’m having the same problem. When plugged in to the charger, The LED 1 light (furthest from power button) blinks 16 times, then it pauses for 10 seconds, and then starts blinking again. I left the battery plugged in for more than 5 hours and nothing changed. My battery also doesn’t power the drone on. I only have 1 battery so I can’t check whether my firmware is up to date or not.
I’ve probably flown less than 20 times with this drone. I also haven’t used the drone for more than a year.[Image]

Did you ever get resolution on this? Im having the same issue.
4-10 10:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SlyFox Posted at 4-10 10:44
Did you ever get resolution on this? Im having the same issue.

Hello there. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Please confirm what specific DJI product are you using so we can provide you an accurate resolution. We will wait for your response.
4-11 01:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules