Need advice on setting white balance.
2520 4 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeatWagon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 415630 ft

Hey everyone,

I have been having a blast with my spark but I'm having trouble setting the white balance. I'm pretty new to manually setting a camera.  I have left it on auto most often but I'm getting some real color issues when I try and edit them in post (which I'm incidentally, not that experienced at either) . especially in difficult lighting with lots of large shadows or when transitioning from a closup of an object to a large landscape. What kind of process do you go guys go through when setting your white balance?

Any tips or tricks would be helpful.

-cheers
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You can customize your camera settings on the app and you will have an option there to adjust the exposure or the white balance.

2018-6-18
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Post processing will be very limited with JPG images (from Spark). I always use Auto as it works ok. Only way to find out the best white balance for your situation (with Spark) is trial and error. We have better options for Digital cameras.

I have included a link for you. Hope it helps.

2018-6-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ram-UK Posted at 2018-6-18 03:40
Post processing will be very limited with JPG images (from Spark). I always use Auto as it works ok. Only way to find out the best white balance for your situation (with Spark) is trial and error. We have better options for Digital cameras.

Good demo   
2018-6-18
Use props
nainggolan21
lvl.1

Indonesia

thank you for sharing..
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules