Aircraft keep Fly at Tangker Ship
607 5 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bimo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18990 ft

Indonesia

Calibrate poor...many Steel..but i am keep go fly..
I worry my aircraft trouble
2018-6-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14044577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you show the video of what happened?
2018-6-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Next time Check that you have a Good Calibrated Compass / IMU and be Careful. If you have Bad Reading change location. Steel can cause Magnetic Interference.

When you see a Large Ship, raise your Altitude, or Record the Ship from the sides not directly from above, as you will be more prone to Interference.

Fly Safe !

2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issue with your drone. Did you try to calibrate the drone in a different location? What error message can you see in the app? Is the firmware updated?
2018-6-18
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-18 03:54
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issue with your drone. Did you try to calibrate the drone in a different location? What error message can you see in the app? Is the firmware updated?

Dear Wanda,

Can you explain where this - 'YAW ERROR' is coming from, and how to avoid it please ?
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-18 03:57
Dear Wanda,

Can you explain where this - 'YAW ERROR' is coming from, and how to avoid it please ?

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having right now. I just want to let you know that we already raised this concern to our engineers. We will keep you updated. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules