Is there a page on the DJI website that...
697 2 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobUnplugged
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

...shows you each drone, the latest firmware, date, etc.?  I remember seeing that page for all Phantom models, and I liked to look at it occasionally.  It also had a download link to the most updated manual PDF file.

Is there a page on the DJI website that shows that succinct information for each device?

2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I understand that you are looking for the official DJI website were all the DJI drones are available. Let me help you with this. The official website of DJI is www.dji.com. Once you are on that website all you need to do is hover the mouse over tabs consumer, professional and enterprise to check all the available drones of DJI. You can also use the magnifying glass icon to search for a specific drone. Thank you.
2018-6-18
Use props
BobUnplugged
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-18 05:06
Hi. I understand that you are looking for the official DJI website were all the DJI drones are available. Let me help you with this. The official website of DJI is www.dji.com. Once you are on that website all you need to do is hover the mouse over tabs consumer, professional and enterprise to check all the available drones of DJI. You can also use the magnifying glass icon to search for a specific drone. Thank you.

No, I'm talking about a section or page that shows
Latest drone firmware
Latest RC firmware
Latest app version number
Latest manual release

There used to be a page for the Phantoms that had that.  I don't remember if there ever was (or I ever found) one for the Mavic, Mavic Air, Spark, etc.

I know that the app will prompt me if there is an update available, but only when I am using that particular drone, and only when I am getting ready to fly it.  I'd like to be able to review the latest info mid-week without having to connect each drone.  That would help me prepare for a job more quickly and easily.  And I don't want to update an hour before a job.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules