Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
683 14 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

I bought a new 2018 JL Rubicon.  Did a little preview video of it used the drone for some panning shots.  I'll definitely take some more drone shots when off-roading.  Thanks for watching.

2018-6-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool looking Jeep
2018-6-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

cool video !
2018-6-19
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Thanks!  I'm loving it.
2018-6-19
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Thanks!  I appreciate it.
2018-6-19
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft

Get that green machine rolling and do some "follow me" modes with the Spark.  I did an active track video last summer with my Denali.  
2018-6-19
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Denmark

Nice car and video!
2018-6-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-6-19 11:43
Thanks!  I appreciate it.

you are welcome
2018-6-19
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Cravenfan Posted at 2018-6-19 12:15
Get that green machine rolling and do some "follow me" modes with the Spark.  I did an active track video last summer with my Denali.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOg3cSk4kzU

Great video!  I want to try that but I just need to find an open space like that in my area.
2018-6-19
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Nice color and wheels on that Wrangler (CL?).  Hard to relate those Wranglers to the old Jeep CJ-5 and 7.  Four doors?  Digital dash without the center mount speedo and single speaker AM radio?  

My CJ-7 had vinyl doors, windows, and top.  Top stayed off during the summer rain or shine because of all the rods and snaps needed to install it.  Bungied tarps for the seats while parked on rainy days.  No power steering or power brakes.  The driver's seat had lap belts and didn't adjust but could be bolted closer to the peddles.  It had the 304ci with headers ended in side exhausts just ahead of the rear tires.  10 mpg and would hunt and bounce all over the place at 55mph due to the oversized tires.  So 55mph was its self enforced top speed.  Fun on hill climbs and sand washes.  Perfect first car for a 16 year old.
2018-6-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-6-19 11:43
Thanks!  I'm loving it.

2018-6-20
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-6-19 18:42
Nice color and wheels on that Wrangler (CL?).  Hard to relate those Wranglers to the old Jeep CJ-5 and 7.  Four doors?  Digital dash without the center mount speedo and single speaker AM radio?  

My CJ-7 had vinyl doors, windows, and top.  Top stayed off during the summer rain or shine because of all the rods and snaps needed to install it.  Bungied tarps for the seats while parked on rainy days.  No power steering or power brakes.  The driver's seat had lap belts and didn't adjust but could be bolted closer to the peddles.  It had the 304ci with headers ended in side exhausts just ahead of the rear tires.  10 mpg and would hunt and bounce all over the place at 55mph due to the oversized tires.  So 55mph was its self enforced top speed.  Fun on hill climbs and sand washes.  Perfect first car for a 16 year old.

Thanks! I love the color.  They are JLs now.  I traded my 2011 JK four door in for this one. They have come a long way since the CJs.  The four doors give it a longer wheelbase which is great for wheeling.  It still has all of the go anywhere equipment like the CJs.  I bought the manual transmission so that makes it feel like an older Jeep.

You can still get the vinyl half doors (not full doors), windows and top.  I opted for the fabric top so that you can actually have a conversation inside while going down the road.

I would love to get an old CJ to fix up.  Right now my other toys are a '68 Mustang GT coupe and an '01 Mustang GT Convertible (which you can find on my channel as well).
2018-6-20
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-6-20 03:44
Thanks! I love the color.  They are JLs now.  I traded my 2011 JK four door in for this one. They have come a long way since the CJs.  The four doors give it a longer wheelbase which is great for wheeling.  It still has all of the go anywhere equipment like the CJs.  I bought the manual transmission so that makes it feel like an older Jeep.

You can still get the vinyl half doors (not full doors), windows and top.  I opted for the fabric top so that you can actually have a conversation inside while going down the road.

The CJ-7 was a stretch wheelbase over the CJ-5 because the 5 was a bit too short for safety.  I forgot how noisey the jeep was.  I do remember it was cool as a teenager, but on longer drives I would look enviously at compact cars with their nice handling, braking, hardtop, mileage, etc.  No way I would have a CJ now except as a big golf cart to do short drives in town.  

Have someone else drive the jeep while you fly the Spark and do active track.  Active Track needs to be monitored by a pilot in command.  People that want a new spark because they left all the flying to active track, while they did their thing (jogging, biking, running), are hilarious.

I worked on aircraft that had three autopilots working together for redundancy.  The autopilots could auto land the plane in zero visibility.  It still needed a pilot to monitor what was happening and be prepared to take over.  Actually, two pilots, a navigator, and an engineer, would work together monitoring the autopilots and positioning to auto land in zero visibility.  So, seven intelligences working on exact aircraft positioning during landing in fog so bad that you couldn't see the end of your jeep's hood in.

That is the way Active Tracking should be flown.  Pilot working with the AI to get the shot.

Rowdy small.gif
2018-6-20
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m not really a Jeep guy at all, but kudos to buying a manual.  Save the manuals!
2018-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice!
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now