Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCoutts
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1922434 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hey Guys,

I put together a short video on how you can do one simple trick in post to make your Spark footage a bit smoother, dreamier and perhaps even a touch more cinematic too. I have been experimenting with it for a few weeks now and have been quite happy with the results.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

2018-6-19
Use props
Junior SBC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Very good. Thanks for sharing  

Regards
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for sharing the video. It's a bit risky that part where you fly the drone inside the forest. Please be careful always as it may hit the trees. Again thank you for sharing the tips and amazing video.
2018-6-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great review and tutorial   
2018-6-19
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-6-19 10:36
Great review and tutorial

Thanks for watching! :-)
2018-6-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SCoutts Posted at 2018-6-21 07:23
Thanks for watching! :-)

Pleasure - really well explained. Speed times make a massive difference.
2018-6-21
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-19 10:29
Thank you for sharing the video. It's a bit risky that part where you fly the drone inside the forest. Please be careful always as it may hit the trees. Again thank you for sharing the tips and amazing video.

Haha! Yes, it is a bit more risky but it's my favourite way to fly, nice and close to things. Thanks! :-)
2018-6-21
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Junior SBC Posted at 2018-6-19 08:52
Very good. Thanks for sharing  

Regards

Thanks and thanks for watching!
2018-6-21
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-6-21 07:26
Pleasure - really well explained. Speed times make a massive difference.

Thanks. Yeah, they really do. I wasn't paying enough attention to actual frame rates when I first started editing video. I kind of thought, well, 29.97 and 30fps are the same, right?. They're not. And, how your editing software deals with different video timings on the same timeline also makes a big difference in the final quality. Always lots to learn. :-)
*Edited to correct my mistake of saying 30p and 29.97 are not equivalent. They are. For NTSC countries, 30fps really means 29.97fps. The use of the 30fps or 30p is more for convenience, much eaiser to say than "29.97fps".
2018-6-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SCoutts Posted at 2018-6-21 08:05
Thanks. Yeah, they really do. I wasn't paying enough attention to actual frame rates when I first started editing video. I kind of thought, well, 29.97 and 30fps are the same, right?. They're not. And, how your editing software deals with different video timings on the same timeline also makes a big difference in the final quality. Always lots to learn. :-)

We never stop learning. Thanks again, great vid!
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Sorry to correct you but 29.97 and 30fps are the Same.

30fps is used in NTSC when tv was black and white.

When they invented colour tv they reduced it to 29.97 to write the color data in that 0.03 gap and keep it 30fps.

In today's TV it doesn't matter if you use 30fps or 25fps any more. Just when you buy a TV make sure it's a t least 60Hz so it can handle easily 60Fps, most TV are 60Hz...

If I am wrong I am open to criticism no problem. Good Day Buddy !
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

I like your Tutorial, very interesting, always before you record think about how you will use that clip. Though with the Spark you are very limited.
2018-6-21
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-21 15:44
Sorry to correct you but 29.97 and 30fps are the Same.

30fps is used in NtSC when tv was black and white.

No problem. You are 100% correct.
2018-6-21
Use props
AlexVideoShark 5
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks for your sharing... one more lesson learned
2018-6-26
Use props
EskildS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111650 ft
Norway

Thanks for sharing, short and informative. Good job, will try that out!
2018-6-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice sharing
2018-6-26
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done!  I'll certainly be giving this a try.  I had heard back cutting the frame rate down from 30p (29.97fps) to 24p in post-production software but then slowing the footage to 80% is something a little different.  Great stuff!!  
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

AlexVideoShark 5 Posted at 2018-6-26 00:40
Thanks for your sharing... one more lesson learned

You bet! Always so much to learn.
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

EskildS Posted at 2018-6-26 02:45
Thanks for sharing, short and informative. Good job, will try that out!

Thanks watching and the feedback.
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-6-26 05:03
Nicely done!  I'll certainly be giving this a try.  I had heard back cutting the frame rate down from 30p (29.97fps) to 24p in post-production software but then slowing the footage to 80% is something a little different.  Great stuff!!

Thanks! Yeah, I think a lot of people had the impression that conforming the Spark's 30p footage to a 24p timeline created something magical. It doesn't really do anything. However, slowing it down 20% has a nice smoothing effect, as slow motion does, but it's not really perceptible as slow motion. Definitely worth a try. :-)
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-21 15:47
I like your Tutorial, very interesting, always before you record think about how you will use that clip. Though with the Spark you are very limited.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm fairly new to video so there was so much to learn. As my skills and understanding improved, I was more intentional about frame rates. So much to consider with video. The Spark is limited but I still love it! :-)
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for watching!
2018-6-26
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

SCoutts Posted at 2018-6-26 07:35
Thanks! Yeah, I'm fairly new to video so there was so much to learn. As my skills and understanding improved, I was more intentional about frame rates. So much to consider with video. The Spark is limited but I still love it! :-)

You are really Helpful.

I am New to Video too, and wish to learn how to use Premier Pro. Right now I was only into Photography. I will use the Drones for stills as well, but having video too is a really Good Thing for all of us.

The Drone reaches a Perspective that until few years ago could only be done by means of Renting a Helicopter.

Goodluck Buddy and Welldone for your Hard Work ! Much appreciated !

2018-6-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

you are welcome!
2018-6-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

keep it up!
2018-6-26
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-26 07:56
You are really Helpful.

I am New to Video too, and wish to learn how to use Premier Pro. Right now I was only into Photography. I will use the Drones for stills as well, but having video too is a really Good Thing for all of us.

You're right, drones have opened up an incredible perspective for the budding photographer or videographer. Amazing times we live in. Thanks and good luck to you too!
2018-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice tip.
I think I will try this with my MP also
2018-6-28
Use props
ferderick
lvl.1

Cameroon

Koop originele en valse #rijbewijs, paspoort, ID-kaart, ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com)) visa, geboorteakte, School diploma's, trouwboekje en vele andere documenten.   WhatsApp............. +23779934495      Solliciteer voor echte register paspoort, visum, rijbewijs, ID-kaarten, huwelijksakten, diploma's enz. Te verkopen. Paspoort, burgerschap, ID-kaarten, rijbewijs, diploma's, graden, certificaten beschikbaar. Toeristische en zakelijke visa diensten beschikbaar voor inwoners van alle 50 staten en alle nationaliteiten Worldwide. Wij zijn uniek producenten van authentieke hoge kwaliteit paspoorten, Echte Echte Data Base gedeponeerde en niet-paspoorten en andere documenten Burgerschap. Wij garanderen u een nieuwe identiteit vanaf een schone nieuwe originele geboorteakte, ID-kaart, rijbewijs, paspoort, sociale zekerheid kaart met SSN, credit-bestanden, en creditcards, school diploma, school graden alles in een geheel nieuwe naam uitgegeven en geregistreerd in de regering database systeem. We maken gebruik van hoogwaardige apparatuur en materialen om authentieke en valse documenten te produceren. Alle geheime kenmerken van echte paspoorten worden zorgvuldig gedupliceerd voor onze geregistreerde en niet-geregistreerde documenten. Wij zijn uniek producent van kwaliteit valse en Real documenten. Wij bieden alleen originele hoogwaardige geregistreerde en ongeregistreerde paspoorten, bestuurder licenties, ID-kaarten, postzegels, Visa, School Diploma's en andere producten voor een aantal landen zoals: USA, Australië, België, Brazilië, Canada, Italiaans, Finland, Frankrijk, Duitsland, Israël, Mexico, Nederland, Zuid-Afrika, Spanje, Verenigd Koninkrijk, enz.  CONTACT ONZE SUPPORTERS  Neem contact met ons op >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com  Algemene ondersteuning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com  WhatsApp............. +23779934495  BESTEL ENIGE UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTEN VAN UW BEHOEFTE  • PASPOORTEN • Identiteits kaart • Sociale zekerheid kaart • Drivers Licenties • Canada Kaarten • Verenigde Staten Kaarten • Student Kaarten • International Cards • Privé Kaarten • Adoptie Certificaten • Doop Certificaten • Geboorteakten • overlijden • Scheiding Certificaten • huwelijk Certificaten • Aangepaste Certificaten • High School Diploma • G.E.D. Diploma's • Ontvangst School Diploma  • College Degrees • miet • Trade Skill Certificaten • valideren SSN Aantal • Amerikaanse groene kaarten • Vervalste dollar / euro • Spy Producten • Voice Changers • Luisteren Devices • onzichtbare inkt • DMV Record Inquiry • Achtergrond check • Onderzoek Iedereen   CONTACT ONZE SUPPORTERS  Neem contact met ons op >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com  Algemene ondersteuning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ((fernando22clinton@gmail.com  WhatsApp............. +23779934495  Geregistreerde en niet-geregistreerde paspoort van alle landen. Visa, biometrisch paspoort, diploma, rijbewijs, ID-kaarten. Opleidingscertificaten M GCSE, A-niveau, High School Diploma Certificaten, GMAT, MCAT en LSAT certificaten, Novelty huwelijk, geboorte, overlijden voor de nieuwheid Paspoorten en nieuwe identiteit pakketten, gerepliceerd Real graden / diploma's van de meeste post-secundair instellingen uit wereldwijd (we meer dan 3000 sjablonen op file) ontworpen om te kijken 100% identiek aan het origineel. Custom Printing (als we niet al de sjabloon bestand - gewoon e-mail ons een kopie en kunnen we eventuele aanpassingen / wijzigingen vanaf uw richtingen te maken) .second, burgerschap, identiteit, identificatie, documenten, diplomatieke, nationaliteit, hoe, waar te krijgen, krijgen, kopen, kopen, maak, het bouwen van een paspoort, identiteitskaart Britse, Honduras, Groot-Brittannië, de VS, ons Canada, Canadees, buitenlandse, visa, Zwitsers, kaart, ids, document  KOPEN echte documenten  onze contacten onder ex prive-detectives, consulaten, hooggeplaatste overheidspersoneel en ervaren doorgewinterde experts, we hebben stevige banden met hogere personeelskosten op alle gebieden van echte register documenten en paspoort verandering in deze landen, die gekoppeld zijn aan het paspoort bureau in elk van deze landen en met de hulp van hun verbindingen, al onze klanten veeleisend elke burgerschap document of paspoort van alle landen zijn 100% verzekerd, evenals gegarandeerd van het ontvangen van zeer hoge kwaliteit echte echte geregistreerde documenten die nooit kan worden geïdentificeerd als nep !! Niet eens een expertise op maat ambtenaar of een machine kan ooit het document dicteren als nep, omdat het document is niet anders dan Real overheid uitgegeven! Al onze echte echte databank Geregistreerd staatsburgerschap documenten hebben uw persoonlijke gegevens in de database-systeem en 100% machine leesbare geregistreerd. Voel je vrij om de extra gedetailleerde informatie over onze diensten. Hoop van harte dat een manier vinden om samen te werken met u te vinden. Als een van deze producten u interesseren, neem dan gerust contact met ons op. Wij zullen u onze beste prijs op het ontvangen van uw gedetailleerd onderzoek.
2018-6-29
Use props
CHEFFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164596 ft
Canada

This is interesting and looks great! I almost prefer the upscale to 60fps effect though... Love the ultra smooth movements of the drone and with optical flow, you almost lose no video quality.
2018-6-29
Use props
bwm
lvl.1

India

Great Tips.
2018-6-30
Use props
DroneRalf
New

United Kingdom

Great tip, thank you for sharing.
For me it's delivered one of those duh why did I never think of that moments!
Def gonna try it! Thanks!
2018-7-1
Use props
Yukon 3-0268
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1148 ft
United States

I have watched several of your vids and have learned a lot
2018-7-1
Use props
lukenlow
New

Ukraine

Thanks for these tips, this is not the first time I've seen your videos, and I study a lot from you and learn new things for myself 192.168.1.254
2018-7-2
Use props
JimFandango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130768 ft
United Kingdom

Another great video...many thanks! I'm a big fan on YouTube.
2018-7-2
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DroneRalf Posted at 2018-7-1 13:03
Great tip, thank you for sharing.
For me it's delivered one of those duh why did I never think of that moments!
Def gonna try it! Thanks!

Thanks! Haha! Yeah, I have those same moments all the time. :-)
2018-7-2
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Yukon 3-0268 Posted at 2018-7-1 17:01
I have watched several of your vids and have learned a lot

That's terrific, thanks for letting me know.
2018-7-2
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

lukenlow Posted at 2018-7-2 03:39
Thanks for these tips, this is not the first time I've seen your videos, and I study a lot from you and learn new things for myself 192.168.1.254

Good to hear that you're picking up some new things! There is always so much to learn. :-)
2018-7-2
Use props
SCoutts
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

JimFandango Posted at 2018-7-2 03:45
Another great video...many thanks! I'm a big fan on YouTube.

Awesome! Thanks for watching! :-)
2018-7-2
Use props
Astrow
lvl.1

Very interesting, I'm always looking to improve,Thanks a lot.
2018-7-3
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

very good video, thanks for sharing
2018-7-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now