spark can't recognise me in quickshot mode
3005 11 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vag72
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hi all!

Recently purchased a Spark drone. Drone is flying fine excep I can't select object when in quickhot mode The square I draw always become red, no matter what how I try to select (see screenshot attached).  I tried to stay far and close to drone, no difference. Probably it's just  a newbee question but please help. I'm using dji go for IOS wth latest firmware installed on both Iphone and Spark.

screenshot

screenshot
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry that you are having this issue with the quickshot function of the DJI Go 4 application. Let me help you with this issue. May I know what is the exact model of the iPhone that you are using, please?
2018-6-19
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

It does not work so low. Raise the bird and it will work!
2018-6-19
Use props
vag72
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-19 12:21
I am sorry that you are having this issue with the quickshot function of the DJI Go 4 application. Let me help you with this issue. May I know what is the exact model of the iPhone that you are using, please?

Thanks, I\m using Iphone SE with latest IOS revision
2018-6-19
Use props
vag72
lvl.1

Ukraine

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2018-6-19 12:28

Thanks! Will try this evening and see if it helps
2018-6-19
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

May be the selection is too big for it to track. Keeping the tracking area smaller might help. Keep your drone further away as mentioned above.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

vag72 Posted at 2018-6-19 20:59
Thanks, I\m using Iphone SE with latest IOS revision

Hi, There is no issue about the compatibility of your phone. Please make sure to fly the drone above ground at least 1.5m. Let us know if the problem is still the same. Thank you.
2018-6-20
Use props
Hddeuce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128261 ft
United States

You seem to be way too close.  I've always done quickshots from farther away and higher up without any issues.
2018-6-20
Use props
vag72
lvl.1

Ukraine

I've tried to stay further (up to 15m away) from the Spark with no success. Will try to play with the height this evening and let you guys know if it helps.
2018-6-20
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

vag72 Posted at 2018-6-20 06:55
I've tried to stay further (up to 15m away) from the Spark with no success. Will try to play with the height this evening and let you guys know if it helps.

Watch your background.  High up with you in a white t-shirt on a grass field works fine.  Your white shirt with those white/grey blocks behind you might have been a bit much to differentiate.  Put on your all black ninja costume and try with those blocks in the background.  Think contrast as camera AI's love contrast.

Rocket might have needed to be above you as the first movement is to close with the subject at the current height like Jakab said?  Issue with taking off your head before rising?
2018-6-20
Use props
vag72
lvl.1

Ukraine

That was the reason! I've use auto take-off mode, but for the quickshot it's too low. Unfortunately there is no warning message appeared. Raised a drone above my head and voila! All works just fine! Thanks for your help!
2018-6-20
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

vag72 Posted at 2018-6-20 10:25

You are very welcome!
I had my own experience.
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules